RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth re-filled his tea, then sat back at his seat. *quite the lot we have at this place...wonder what wil happen next...*

2. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

When Cynthia calmed down, she decided to do an "payback" for syth making her angry. She began to focus (a lot) again, and the room became hot and hotter each second.

3. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth felt the heat and looked at his tea, ruined. He was quiet another moment.

In an instant he picked up his glass cup and threw it at Cynthia. He didn't aim for her, but it his the wall behind her, shattering.

Syth grabbed his sword and made his way out of the kitchen, heading for the main entrance.

Once in the courtyard, he found a large tree. He quickly walked over to it, setting his things down. He then sat under it, back against the tree. He sighed deeply.

*stupid demons, they dont understand...*

4. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious snapped out of his Depression trap, and noticed Syth left the room, then turned to Cyth, and asked, "W-what was his deal..."

5. Guppy The Cat

She covered herself with her arms when the glass cup hit. She looked at the room, and Omin was the only being there. She walked up outside to the hallways, trying to find Syth.

6. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin followed her, leaving Ivory to scavenge the Kitchen for... Whatever she'd exactly need.

7. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth sat under the tree. He was leaning back against it, hands behind his head, feet layed out. He had his eyes closed, the cool wind against him.

Next to him was his sword. He always kept it close.

8. Guppy The Cat

She didn't notice Omin. When she searched through the entire hallway. She walked up outside, not noticing Syth on the courtyard. She looked at the sky, still not noticing Syth.

9. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious followed close behind, trying to search for obvious discolorations to find Syth, and keep close to Cyth.

10. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

The feeling outside was great. So great in fact, Syth had fallen asleep. It was a light sleep, a small noise could wake him up.

Small snores came from him.

11. Guppy The Cat

"Fucking humans... always thinking we are evil... always thinking we will hurt them... why? Why does it have to be like this...?"

12. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth heard her, waking him from his sleep. He kept his body the same, but said,"...because thats what you do. You are not human...all you do is make our lives horrible...and we fight you for it."

13. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious walked over to him, trying not to try and provoke him from his current depressive state, and said, "Conflict like this is a pointless issue, for us, and you to blame each other... I do not wish to harm those who do not seek Violence, Ive tried to stop radical Soulless but im only a Political Figure, im not their complete Ruler... Members of my side of Sociaty, the Shadows, do not intend harm with our Originators... We are the Punished, and the betrayed... Some use their anger to take it out, for we... The Shadows, avoid all Conflict as much as possible." Ominethious's eyes returned to its Cyan color, his tone of voice... Different.

14. Guppy The Cat

She noticed Syth. She turned and looked at him
    "You... you think we are all the same... You think we all are the same demons that attack and hurt people... y-you... have no idea of what we are... you... YOU HAVE NO IDEA OF HOW WE ACT! WE ALL HAVE FEELINGS TOO. WE AREN'T MINDLESS KILLING MACHINES. WHAT YOU SAW WERE, NOT US!" She shouted at him. She sounded way too angry, but deep down, there was a hint of sadness.

15. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth remained as he was. He was quiet for a moment. Thinking of what to say.

*....she's right...i cant blame all of them...but i cant apologize for that...not now...and the guy...what about him? Cant be mad if he's lost his soul...no...i cant...another time maybe...we can...get along...*

"Someone close to me died due to demons. I lost my arm to demons. My race is plagued and slaughtered by demons. You are all demons to me if you are not human..." he said quietly. He turned on his side, his back to them.

16. Guppy The Cat

She heard what he said even if he said it quietly. Her fox properties... She simply stared at him, angrily, until he said his last statement
    "You are all demons to me if you are not human"

She looked even angrier than before. She ran up to him and gave him a good kick in his back. It was (quite) a weak one, but still a kick. She walked away from him after.

17. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth sat there, unmoving. He felt her kick, it hurt. Not a lot, but she still kicked him. He sighed deeply, turning back over and lying on his back as she walked off.

*...Im sorry...* He thought.

18. Guppy The Cat

She looked at him. Something was in her eyes. What they were? Tears. They could be barely saw, but they were there.

19. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth payed no more attention. If she hated him, she hated him. He didn't care.

But he did feel a little bad. He had to. Going each day as some douche who hates everything not human.
    Not a high self esteem.

20. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious was silent, but ever so slowly he started to be consumed in a extremely bright blue flame, then said calmly, "Ive seen my own soul be ripped out of me, freinds turn on me, family slaughtered, friends killed, home's annihilated, ... e-e-even my own son..." Ominethious wasn't tearing...Yet... but was damn close to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.