RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin stepped back, trying not to hit anyone as his suit of Rock covering his armor started to break off, and melt down into pools of Magma.

2. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth sighed. "I don't underestimate demons. And dont try to intimidate me, its not going to work torch-man. And if you are an abomination, why do you exsist?"

Syth was being more calm then before. Still gripping the locket.

3. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

She looked at him, angrily
    "H-have... have you ever seen a kitsune around? No, I don't think so, you just don't like demons because AN ENTIRE DIFFERENT FUCKING SPECIES attacked you. And now anything you see that isn't human you call demon"

4. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth was quiet. She was right after all. He blamed the many for the few. Still. He couldn't let her know that.

He stayed quiet. Ignoring her, and the other guy...who was melting...

5. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious walked up to him straight in the eyes, then said, trying to control his rage, " If your not so scared, Stare into my eyes, look into them as i rip your soul out, or prehaps i can take as much as I need to make you into what I am..." Ominethious then had a Evil grin on his face, expecting him to accept the dare...

6. Guppy The Cat

She began to calm down having realized she just shouted off.

"God..."

7. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth sighed. His face was calm and indifferent. He kept his eyes closed. He still sipped his tea. "Rather proving my point that you demons do nothing but suck out our human souls ain't ya?"

8. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth sipped his tea again, keeping his eyes closed.

9. Guppy The Cat

Cynthia just looked to the side "Why... do I get angry so easily?" She whispered to herself.

10. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious kept looking at his eye-lids, saying Demonically, "You have yet to understand a man like me... I NEVER wanted this... However i had to adapt to Survive... MY Soul was taken from me, and using other's to fill its void is ALL i can do..."

11. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth sighed again. *Demons...geeez...*

Syth sipped his tea. "Yes? And? Getting all close to me and oozing your filth all over this room is going to give you your soul back?" he said straight faced.

12. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious was near the brink of his utter sanity, his eyes were going darker towards black, and said, Almost about to yell at him, "You have the Luxury of not having to be us, If what you say about constant death is True... you better get the other side's story before you go around demanding revenge... Many have been like you, Many of fallen... If your Humanity means so much to you, Why put it so far out..."

13. Guppy The Cat

She looked at him again but she didn't say anything, she simply stared at him, still a bit annoyed

14. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth was silent for a minute. "Because when you've lost everything and are tired of running...you care less and less about what happens to you. Thats why im here...to do something. I don't know what it is...yet. But you getting your dark soul panties in a bunch isn't helping..." He said, eyes still closed. He was out of tea again.

15. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth grunted. The Dark-One before him, was starting to tick him off. And make him quite uncomfortable.

16. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin's eyes went dimmer, pure black, however he back away, not saying a word. Dead Silence.

17. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth sighed, slowly opening his eyes. He looked at his cup, it was empty again.

Syth smiled lightly and went to re-fill it.

18. Guppy The Cat

"I agree with you... Ominethious... That was your name, right? You told me it when you entered" She joined with Ominethious, obviously agreeing with his statement. " Thinking that anyone else that isn't like you... is a terrible being that would kill you in instants... That is stupid. We also have feelings... Not everyone is a blood-thirsty violent demon..."

19. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious looked at her, almost ashamed of himself his eyes went Cyan immediately with old memories of his, clouding his thoughts he remained silent... He went to go sit down on the bench tables.

20. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly looked to the frozen door, then glanced around her lab at all the frozen potions and components and said "Great... Just great..."
    Looking over to Iota, she said "Well, what now? Even if we melt that ice, what then? Queen Xertra went off to the catacombs, so I doubt we could catch up to warn her... I doubt we'd be able to fight them off, I know I'm useless in a fight, and if they are here for the castle they are likely prepared, so what can we do?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.