RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilyy gave a slight laugh and said "Heh, must be interesting, to say the least."

Kalissa shrugged, saying "Still more modest than a lot of outfits around the castle." and giggled slightly.
    "Nice costumes!" Kalissa happily added, after looking over Enigma and Victoria.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  2. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" So should we head to the mess hall? " Enigma asked.
    Victoria nodded.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  3. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa nodded as well, excitedly saying "Sure! Feels like it's been ages since I've done anything for Halloween!"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  4. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Lets go! " Enigma shouted as she and Victoria headed towards the door.

Meanwhile Acrale and Lilly were right outside the mess hall.
    They decided to enter.
    " Hello there guys. " Acrale shouted as she entered.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  5. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa excitedly followed the two out, skipping some as she did.

Lilly looked around the mess hall, then turning to Acrale and saying "Huh, expected more people to be here, want to grab something to eat?"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  6. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale nodded.
    " Yeah... Maybe they are gathering stuff? The party hasnt started yet anyway. You go eat, im gonna go look around. " She said looking around and heading out.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  7. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Iota tensed up a bit and stood up, pulling herself out of Tar's grasp, obviously a bit annoyed at the succudragon. She went over and leaned against the wall, not entirely sure what she should do now.

ImmortalFrog and Blackleaf like this.
  8. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Alright then, see ya in later!" Lilly replied, walking over and moving to pour a cup of spiced coffee, thinking "Hm... I wonder where Iota is?" as she took a sip.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  9. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale noticed the open door and walked in.
    She then saw the succubus girl and Iota inside.
    " Oh hello there. "

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  10. Mailboxhead

Iota glanced over and saw the human looking girl walk in. She looked... quite interesting. Her outfit was stunning, and her violet eyes mesmerizing. The aquatic changeling pushed off the wall and approached her. "Hello~" She responded with a smile, obviously showing interest in her. "Now who might you be?"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  11. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale lifted an eye.
    " Dont recognize me? Quite a clever costume hmm? " She teasingly said walking up to Iota.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  12. Mailboxhead

Iota raised an eyebrow. A costume, hmm? "I guess so!" She said with a giggle. "Hmm... then who ARE you?"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  13. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale glared.
    " Hey fishbrain. You're supposed to guess. "

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  14. Mailboxhead

The changeling chuckled to herself, bringing a scaled finger up to tap her chin. "Well that rules out Lilly and Kalissa pretty easily! Enigma would just want to be herself when human... soo......... Little miss Ice Devil, I presume?"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  15. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale chuckled.
    " Figured this whould be clever. Lilly made the potion. She made one for herself too. Obviously not a human shapeshifting potion though. "

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  16. Mailboxhead

Iota smiled. "She did, huh? Well she did a great job. Those are some nice clothes too~" She said, stepping around Acrale to head out the door. "I'd hang on to that outfit if I were you."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  17. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale giggled.
    " What's that supposed to mean? " She said following.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  18. Mailboxhead

"Oh, nothing~" Iota teasingly replied. "It's very.... fashionable. I wouldn't mind having an outfit like that myself~" And with that, her form started to morph again, her clothes becoming a replica of Acrale's. The colors had been shifted however, the design befitting someone of a more aquatic background. The changeling giggled happily. "So you've seen Lilly then? Where is she currently?"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  19. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

Watching all this harnackam was intensely fearful and alert. He watched every detail, noting the possible weaknesses displayed by each form. Although he had dealt with creatures like this before, none were as powerful, dangerous, innovative, or adaptable as Crazyon. The creatures were virtually unstoppable by common means.
    He followed the escapee to see what would happen.

ImmortalFrog and Crazyon like this.
  20. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Mess hall. Are you two doing some sort of theme togheter? " Acrale asked following Iota through the hallways.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.