RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar smiled warmly at her, and groaned a bit,"Boooooy...I must be really drunk! You know my wife doesnt let me drink this much heeheee~"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  2. Irony

Irony Pangalactic Porcupine

"Get the hell away from me!" She shouted, moving backwards.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  3. Covert0ddity

Covert0ddity Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Salvus smiled inwardly as his eyes faded to a teal colour, and he moved still closer to her, ableit slower. He asked, in an almost childish tone of voice, "Do you fear me?" He began arcing electricity through his left arm, the left hand's fingers slowly turning into knives and back into fingers, his mouthless face twisted in cruelty. "There is no need to fear that which you do not know... but... if you wish to fear... I will supply..." He said with a silent, malicious laugh.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  4. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Iota rolled her eyes.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  5. Irony

"No need to fear you? You're an 8 foot tall armoured beast! What do you mean by no need to fear you?"Daemin backed off further, reaching Ominethious' desk soon.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  6. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

"Water?"
    "I realize your races weaknesses, but I never use water in my potions."
    Crazyon was suddenly very close, and had calmly stated this.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  7. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar hummed a bit, placeing her hands on Iota's hips,"My my...your rather shaply...for a...changeling it smells like..."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  8. Irony

"No.. Water in a potion? What, you use magma? Dirt?" She stated sarcastically.
    "Can't you just.. save her? Please?"She pleaded a little.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  9. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

"I actually use a unique base that I acquire from the abyss."
    "I'm afraid I can't, the potion is already too far along, but the end result should be interesting."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  10. Covert0ddity

Covert0ddity Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Salvus said nothing. He backed her to the very end of the desk, then extended his long, non-electrified arm toward her jaw area. He cocked his head slightly whilst doing so.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  11. Irony

Daemin gasped slightly at this motion, petrified.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  12. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

Levi looks at his own body. Not surprisingly it looks like an incubus.

((How do I continue this?))

"Well incubuses look like incubuses so... Umm..."

An awkward moment strikes. Levi's palms become sweaty. He just realized that a lot of things happened and now he's talking to himself. He feels pathetic.

Arin: Dammit Perc, you are supposed to respond when spoken to, didn't they teach that in furry class?
    Percy: Stop calling me a furry. I'm a Lycanthrope idiot. Why didn't you respond?
    Arin: But you are supposed to do that! Your soul's the closest to the social vertex!

Percy and Arin's fight continues on.

13. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin stood as he did, and said, "Sorry, very flinchy to massive Hulks of Golden armor teleporting in front of me, apologies." Meanwhile omin stood next to Crazyon, see'ing if this could resolve any faster.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  14. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex nods and waves goodbye before heading off to his lab. "See ya!" He says as he runs off.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  15. Sir Sandbags

Sir Sandbags Void-Bound Voyager

in her room zurest changed into and outfit than the lab coat that carstle was always wearing, if she remembered correctly Carstle actually stole this outfit from another kitsune that was here in the castle. Zu left her room, Zu groaned to her self "I guess i'd better tend to this whole lab situation thing" she sauntered off back to the catacombs

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  16. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale chuckled.
    " Nice. Alright lets be off then? "

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  17. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lillly giggled slightly, saying "Thanks! To the mess-hall?" as she stretched for a moment.
    "This should be fun!"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  18. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale nodded.
    " Yep lets go! " She happily said.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  19. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa stretched for a moment, now having changed into her costume and mumbling "This is gonna be great!" excitedly as she headed back into her room.
    (( Don't have an accurate image yet, closest is this but character is all wrong. .-. ))
    ((
    [​IMG]
    ))
    Lilly happily headed out the door, into the halls, saying "How do you like being human?" with a slight laugh.

ImmortalFrog and Blackleaf like this.
  20. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale shrugged. " Eh i can feel warmth without melting. Thats good. "

Meanwhile Victoria and Enigma were with Kalissa.
    " Witch is still a bit cliche. Heck, Atleast im going as something closer to a magician than a witch. Meanwhile you have a distinct lack of modesty. " She said readjusting her hat.

[​IMG]
    (( Outfit. Hair is red obviously. Yes its samantha. Dont care. shes sorta scrapped from the rp. Also longer skirt and shirt not showing midriff. ))

Victoria giggled a bit in the back.
    She was finishing putting on her outfit.
    " Clothes a bit silly. But eh, Fun night probably. "

Enigma sighed. " We really need to help you learn english some day. "
    Victoria shrugged and put on her hat too.

[​IMG]

ImmortalFrog likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.