RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Covert0ddity

Covert0ddity Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Salvus turns to Rix. He thinks about something for what seems like an hour, then asks slowly, "Where is Ominitheous, at this moment?" He began coughing a lot, a blueish black liquid coming out of his eyes and onto the floor. He quickly recovered, and acted as though it never happened.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  2. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix drunkedly said, "In ez labie..."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  3. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tarina lay down a moment, then stumbled back to Iota, hugging her from behind,"Heeeeyyyyy...thanks for *hic* bringing me here safely~ Heehee~"

ImmortalFrog and Covert0ddity like this.
  4. Covert0ddity

Salvus archaicly responded, "Ah, of course, but is it possible for you to provide the arcane coordinates, so I may phase into the lab?" Salvus looked upon Rix expectantly.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  5. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

"Agh!" Iota chuckled. She wouldn't have expected a dragon to be so.... clingy, even when boozed up so much. "You're welcome," She said, still giggling a bit. "I think you should go sit down for a bit."

ImmortalFrog and Covert0ddity like this.
  6. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar squeezed her and rested her head on Iota's shoulder,"Oh, but im shoooo comfwy here! Maybe I will if you sit with me cutie~"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  7. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix took out a peice of paper, and fell to a bench.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  8. Mailboxhead

Iota sighed, leaning on the bar counter for support. "Eh.... fine," She eventually responded.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  9. Covert0ddity

Salvus casually takes the paper, and scans it for necessary information. He chuckles silently when he finds the coordinates, and begins tracing his finger in the air, his entire arm arcing with blue electricity, where his finger was left was another arc of the blue, watery lightning, soon there was a large symbol, and he grabbed it with his electrical arm, put it on the floor, muttered, "J'gar, Telekanti'ka... Runas... Vertigo..." And dissapeared in a large ash column, leaving some soot where the rune once was.

Seconds later Salvus appeared in the dead centre of Ominethious's lab. He stood to his fool eight foot, displaying his valient golden armor and his mighty greatsword, Sinful, for all in the room to see. His eyes turned a blood red, and he began to let off much heat, when he rested the pools of light that were his eyes on Daemin. He slowly gazed around the room, poised for combat if needs be.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  10. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"YAY" Tar squealed. She quickly dragged Iota to the couch. Tar landed first, pulling Iota onto her. Tar sniffed Iota again, sighing in relief,"You shmell sho goooood...wonder why~"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  11. Mailboxhead

"W-woah! Hey!" Iota said as she was pulled away from the bar. Tar pulled the changeling on top of her, and her comment made her face blush a shade of blue again. She pushed herself upright so she wasn't so.... snug... with the dragoness.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  12. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar placed her hands on her chest and starred deeply, and drunkenly, into Iotas eyes. Her huge blush still on her drunken face.

"*hic* Hmm...I swear you look familiar. But I would have remembered a cutie like you~" she said.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  13. Mailboxhead

Iota blushed a bit again, glancing at Tar from the side of her vision. "Thanks...." She responded to the compliment. "I'm... pretty sure we've met before though. At least once."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  14. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

"Well, you should think a little before you charge into uncharted territory you dimwit."
    "And I have his head right here." He briefly shows her the head in a jar, he then puts it back in the small bag he was carrying.
    "Sevras her name?"
    "I wonder what'll happen."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  15. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin flinched from the hulk instantly poping out of nowere, nearly about to pull a gun on Salvus

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  16. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar giggled and reached up to rub Iotas stomach, cooing softly. "Hmmm...my memory's all bad...I think when that bitch Luna attacked...mighta seen you then...oh you were so brave and tough! So sexy~"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  17. Irony

Irony Pangalactic Porcupine

"How'd she even take the potion! How's she not dead from the water in it?"Daemin was positively screeching now.
    Daemin quickly poised herself for whatever would happen, shuddering a little at the weird looks the giant sized creature had at her.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  18. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Crazyon stared at Salvus, his mask showing no sign of emotion.
    "Well, hello there."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  19. Covert0ddity

Salvus held out his hand to Omin, a sign of non-hostility ad respect. "Ceassse... your hosssstility..." Salvus hissed out, and he slowly walked over to Daemin...
    Salvus nodded a polite nod of respect toward Crazyon, "Salutations, Forgotten One..." Then again moved his gaze to Daemin.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  20. Mailboxhead

Yeah, that might've been it... although the changeling kinda remembered something about the dragon drunkenly taunting Luna as well. It... wasn't the most pleasant image. Iota lightly brushed Tar's hand away.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.