RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin smirked, and said, "You sure you killed all of them, there are three voices on Daemin's headset that scream otherwise..."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  2. Sir Sandbags

Sir Sandbags Void-Bound Voyager

cou, out for a stroll in his human form, followed the sent of gun powder on the breeze. he followed it to a clearing filled with bodies. he chuckled deeply to him self " looks like I missed a party" he bent over to examine the fluid poring from the bodies

3. Con7Rad7

Con7Rad7 Giant Laser Beams

Scavenger gleefully followed them, the unmistakable clicking of large amounts of bottles clinking coming from under her costume...

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  4. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Iota giggled slightly. She didn't really know why she wanted to help this person, but at least as a member of the guard, she couldn't leave a drunk dragoness on the loose through the castle. The changeling helped her out through the dining room doorway and started bringing her down the hall. The lounge wouldn't be very far away. Iota made a mental note to tell the barkeep there not to server Tar until she was more... herself.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  5. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar cooed and moaned a bit happily. Walking with Iota, to wherever she was taking her in the now tipsy world around her.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  6. creepwolf

creepwolf Giant Laser Beams

It was not obvious to grim what time he got to the castle, but he continued inwards taking in everything he couldn't have seen before. Size was his issue but no longer. He triumphantly held a clenched fist. His ears almost twitched at the noise. What was it. It sounded like "DRINKS FOR ALL!.
    He was not a regular visitor of the castle but he was acquainted with a few and hey, free stuff. He pulled a loose bit of fabric from his makeshift robe over his head like a hood. It looked almost as if everyone was too drunk to realize his presence. With drinks to spare he stole some, only now realizing he had not taken a drink since meeting the witch. Naturally he indulged himself looking out for any familiar faces.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  7. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

"Whoops?"
    "I suppose I may of been too carried away and some managed to escape..."
    "Can I see one of those headsets?"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  8. Mailboxhead

Iota stopped and glanced behind her, seeing the little ghost following them. "Wh- what the- what are you doing?" She said with a puzzled look.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  9. Con7Rad7

Con7Rad7 Giant Laser Beams

"Oh, I'm just making sure that she's okay, I'ld just hate it if something terrible happened to her" replied Scavenger, even as she playfully followed behind.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  10. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar nuzzled Iota then glanced at Scavenger, smiling widely,"Ohhhhh...arn't you the cutest lil' thing! Heeheeeee~" she squealed, nuzzling into Iota again.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  11. Mailboxhead

Iota smiled, shaking her head with a sigh. "Well alright. Just don't give her any more of that booze you got under that sheet. Yes, I can hear it." She said. She turned again and started heading down the hall, blushing again at Tar nuzzling into her. They came to the lounge doorway and went inside. The place was well furnished with many attractions or distractions. There were a couple pool tables, darts, cards, and just about anything else one could imagine. A fireplace on the far wall crackled softly, the glowing fire chasing away the autumn chill. Iota set Tar down on a soft sofa in front of it, then went to the bar and told the barkeep not to server their drunk little guest. She also told him to keep an eye on the girl in the ghost costume.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  12. creepwolf

creepwolf Giant Laser Beams

Everyone looked "busy" but he was content. In contrast to where he usually lay, the inside of the castle was a major improvement. He convinced himself that he looked a bit like aragorn in his first scene.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  13. Irony

Irony Pangalactic Porcupine

"What the heck? Servra..? How'd you figure out my headset?"Daemin asked, thoroughly confused.
    "And who're you? Better yet, what are you?"Daemin directed to Crazyon.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  14. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin took the headset off of Daemin, and handed it to Crazyon. Instantly he heard screams of pain, sobbing, and pleas for help.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  15. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Crazyon took the headset and turned its microphone on.
    "Why hello everyone."
    "How are you all doing?"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  16. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Besides static, and frequency delays, there were no replies

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  17. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Servra was too disoriented, and incapacitated by her continuous bloating to speak.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  18. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

"Oh, hello!"
    "I go by the name of Crazyon."
    "Tsk, such silence is rather boring..."
    He took the headset off.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  19. Irony

Irony Pangalactic Porcupine

"Hello? That's.. How'd you even.. You decapitated my men!"She shouted, fear and hatred evident in her eyes. "And you made Servra become.. A balloon of some sort!"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  20. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

1. Omin sighed, "It was either a Bloat Potion, or her Alergenic Reaction to it."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.