RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin looked at her, his black eyes glaring. Then said, "I loved her... We wanted to live away from the soulless. To escape the persicution. You realize what ten millenium of sobbering doeps to a man..."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  2. Irony

Irony Pangalactic Porcupine

Daemin backed off, a little afraid. What, was he going to torture her, crush her head now? Daemin thought about that, and tensed a bit, thinking of an escape route.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  3. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

"Tarina, eh? Such a pretty name. I thought dragons had scary names and such. Although that might be racist of me. Please forgive me. But I have to say, you look a lot more humane than most. I envy you."

Levi takes a bite off his bread.

4. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tarina blushes hard, not looking at Levi. *Why is he complimenting me like that!? I turn into a succubus for one day and THIS happens!*

"I...I can change to a Dragon...of course..." Tarina says, he tail swishing behind her.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  5. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly replied "Alright, hurry up!" happily as she glanced down to the outfit she'd brought, planning her shapeshift for her costume as she waited.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  6. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale finished her hair.
    " I miss the frost enchantments in my hair... Made it easier to fix it. " She groaned as she stepped out.

[​IMG]

" Alright what do you think? "

7. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin pulled her close to him. He then said to her, "Do you think, see'ing the one you loved be obliterated to nothing right infront of you."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  8. Irony

Screw dignity, Daemin thought, This guy's gonna rape me. She then kneed him in the crotch, hard.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  9. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin colaped, holding his crotch he said, "W-what....t-t-the fuc-ck. W-was that f-f-for...."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  10. Irony

She dug her hands into the magma gag, and taking the opportunity of him losing concentration, she loosened it enough to rasp out,"You were gonna rape me, that's what."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  11. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin stood again, moving the magma gag onto ger again, and said, "Why the fuck wouls i rape you!? Since Claudia's death i wore i'd never love a woman like that again..."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  12. Irony

Idunno, you're insane? You must have broken in the mind somewhere! Daemin thought, unable to talk. She gave him an 'are you serious' look, sat back on the bed, and pouted involuntarily.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  13. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin made the magma form a sort of leash around her neck, leaving her mouth open he said, "Do you realize how evil Daelthious is, do ypu even comprehend the damage he's caused!?"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  14. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

"That's cool. I'm stuck being an Incubus. Because that's what I am. Although not all of me...."

Arin: Man I really missed being a Kitsune. It was so fun. It kinda sucks how we have to live our life as an incubus now.
    Percy: I don't mind to be honest. Being a Lycan means you were hairy. Everywhere. Being an Incubus is pretty awesome.
    Cherry: I don't mind having my soul eaten by Levi. My life before was quite shabby.

((No one can hear the 3 talk. It's Levi's personalities' conversation.))

15. Irony

"Yes, but it's for the good of our kind! He.. he... I.." Daemin couldn't think up a witty reply. "But he has the only sanctuary I have! That all these soldiers have! That.. You had."A sad look passed Daemin's face, but she quickly resumed her normal expression.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  16. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin sighed, and said,"This place, this castle, is my only Sanctuary. A place where im not bound to a 'God'."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  17. Irony

"Not bound to a god? As far as I'm concerned, a castle has its kings and queens."Daemin argued,"So, yes, you're not bound to a god, you're bound to two."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  18. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin.sighed, and replied, "I'd rather be under a being of my own nature than that of a god of Chaos."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  19. Irony

"Your own nature? Who's this king to be a being of your nature?"Daemin questioned, wondering if the king and queen were Soulless, perhaps from the Shadows of Hell?

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  20. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin sighed, and took out a book while sitting somewhat near her, trying to discontinue the topic.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.