RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Covert0ddity

Covert0ddity Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Salvus's eyes went back to normal white colour, however, his armor became warmer, giving off heat to all closer than six feet to him. He spoke, louder this time; for almost all to hear, but not quite shouting, "I am Salvus Kirisian, heir to Ja'rel Kirisian, leader of the Akarian council." He did a flourish bow, leaving his armor to make a rather sickening squeel, like nails across a chalkboard, as he bent down and up. There was some obvious rust-like growth on his inner right thigh-connecting armor peice.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  2. Irony

Irony Pangalactic Porcupine

"What, you keep Dael's reports? I thought you hated him, and stuff and stuff."Daemin mocked. She quickly flipped through the reports.
    "Killed races around the area, souls given directly to Daelthious, stuff I've seen many times.."Daemin muttered, reading. "Well, it just tells me the normal things.. Besides.."She pushed the stack of reports back to Omin,"They could be forged by you. What would the purpose of keeping Dael's reports be anyway?"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  3. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix smiled, and said, "Hm, never seen a real Akarian, this is truely an honor."

Ominethious sighed, and explained, "L-look at this one..." Omin handed her a report, and his eyes turned cyan as she looked at it, it read;

=============================================

Assault opperation name: Heartshatter

Assault objective: Eliminate all targets of the surrounding area with Gustav Artillery.

Assault final report: Claudia was killed to a Gustav shot to her body, vaporising her instantly. However Ominethious was captured, and his Daughter was lost in the gubfire, location unknown.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  4. Covert0ddity

Salvus nodded solemnly. "Hope that it is the last one you see. Most of us only come to this realm for two reasons... either to wage eternal war, or, we seek the death of a mortal." He took a peice of the pumpkin pie, and put it into a opening in his chest cavity. He begins to cough loudly, and the opening spits out the pie onto into an open garbage can. "Un...unfortunate..."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  5. Irony

"Wait.. What? Then.. It's true, isn't it? You really did have a daughter. That was actually just an old legend, however now.."Daemin whispered,"You committed a crime against the first laws of the Soulless. That's why you ran away? Escaped from the law?" Daemin chuckled,"How the mighty have fallen."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  6. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious shot off a round next to her, and said, "I lost, everything. Good in my life... My wife was FUCKING OBLITERATED!" Omin was now tearing up.

Rix smirked, and said, "Heh, thats alot like Daelthious, only comes out of hiding to wage war on the other races, or to kill a specific guy."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  7. Covert0ddity

Salvus raises his armor, where his brow would be. He mutters something in his lagnauge, "Honour is non-existant in that one. Most of the Soulless are worthy of the title... but not that one..." His armor become a searing heat any closer from 2 feet.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  8. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix chuckled, and said, "Heh, tell me about it, he shot my fukken eye out." RIx pointed to the fake glass eye that was visible from the visor.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  9. Covert0ddity

As Salvus spoke, he held onto Sinful, as though he could picture it happening as he said it, "I would give much to face him in the honour of combat... even If I were to lose, and he to prove me wrong, it would be a true test of my might." He picked up a pumpkin seed, but accidently crushed it.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  10. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix sat back down, and said, You remember the Great Genosides, right?"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  11. Covert0ddity

Salvus nodded. "Yeees, the fool even attempted to take the Akarian homelands. When if he opened the portal to our lands, Our near-limitless forces were waiting... It was a tough, but quick battle, albeit a welcomed challenge. I did not participate sadly... I was... preoccupied." He tried to eat another seed, as he gazed longingly at the wall for a moment, "Say, how do you process these... 'pumpkin' seeds?" He asked, attempting to change the subject.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  12. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix laughed, and said, "Well your askin the wrong species that, watch." Grabbed a cooked steak, and tried to eat it, only to have it burn to a crisp.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  13. Irony

Daemin flinched as the bullet nearly hit her. She then decided to say,"What about your daughter? As I recall, Claudia was a neko, so.." Daemin quickly recalled a neko being in a cryochamber. "Well, you use your own flesh and blood as a test subject? Talk about hypocrisy, Omin." Daemin smirked. "I guess being with the Supreme Overlord has its influence, after all."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  14. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Veila nodded excitedly as she quickly headed out and slithered to catch up with Vala, following her through the corridors.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  15. ImmortalFrog

ImmortalFrog Oxygen Tank

After searching the some rooms in the evidently empty castle, Levi sits down in a corner and dozes off. His habit of sleeping actually comes to use today, using it to pass some time while waiting for someone. There he waits.

((Somebody wake me up.))

16. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin fired off another round right next to her head, and said in his anger, "Her days are numbered damnnit! She is not immortal to age!"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  17. Irony

Perhaps this will work in my advantage.. She smirked a little, standing now.
    "Oh? Then I suppose you'll turn her into an abomination as well? Sustain her with whatever?"She sarcastically stated. "Afraid? That she'll one day become just. Like. Her. Mother. Dead and gone, but by your fault. Shame, such a pretty thing, wasted."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  18. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious's eyes turned night black as she said those last words, his armor started to glow from his body heat, and magma started to form around his arm, then he quickly lashed his hand out to her neck, ready to slam her into the wall with his molten hand.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  19. Irony

Daemin's eyes widened. Well, that wasn't in the plan, was the only thing she had time to think as she attempted to snatch the pistol from his hand and roll to the side, prioritising on rolling away.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  20. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious let her take the pistol, and now used his free hand to attempt to land a punch to her face.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.