RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar smiled a bit and drank the Vodka. "Heehee..."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  2. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix scooted next to tarina, and asked, "Soh, You met Ominethious?"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  3. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar scooted away slightly, focusing on eating,"I might have...but I dont remember..."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  4. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix then took a bit of stake from the Buffett tables, biting on it, it slowly desinigrated.

Rix glared, and said, "Alright, Alright, sheash..."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  5. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar giggled silently.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  6. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix kept trying to eat sonething only to either have it incinerate, or catch fire...

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  7. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar payed little attention to Rix, instead, she drank her vodka and ate food. A lot of it.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  8. Irony

Irony Pangalactic Porcupine

"Well then, what the heck are you gonna do with me? Keep me as a maid?"Daemin asked sarcastically.
    "And what the heck is that noise from upstairs, dammit?"Daemin attempted, so she could contact her squad.. If her mic wasn't broken..

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  9. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin sighed, now noticing Sareace got out, and said,"Well, you DID shoot me... but no, im thinking on what to do. Its nothing Daemy, so dont ger your panties in a wad."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  10. Irony

Daemin was getting a little frustrated. "Dammit, Omin. You might not give two shits about me but.." Daemin sighed, hoping the act was convincing so far,"Please?"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  11. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin sighed, and said, "Please what?"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  12. Irony

"Please go check, Omin?"She tried again, innocently."You may know these.. People, but I don't."
    Crap, the squad's probably already barging in.. She thought.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  13. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin giggled, "No, thats peobably the Halloween Buffett, Hearing the whole conversation frix Rix's speakers."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  14. Irony

..Well, shit, they're barging into the mess hall. Brilliant. Daemin thought to herself, a little tense.
    "Uhm.. Well.. Could you at least.. Give me a little privacy.."She blushed, wondering what she was actually saying.

ImmortalFrog and Covert0ddity like this.
  15. Covert0ddity

Covert0ddity Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Salvus again woke himself. He realised it was getting harder and harder to bring himself out of his sleep... Hibernation will come soon... he thought to himself. It is of no matter... He thought as he inwardly brushed off the thought of his hibernation, and made his cool-metalic body rise. When he began to tune into his senses, he heard commotion. Slowly, he stomped to the buffet area, and peered in. His eyes went a blood red, and the giant began to heat up substantially. A party. Why must it be... a party... He stomped in, and started to sit down on a chair, but when he heard it creaking, decided to just stand, staring a pumpkin pie, attempting to not get noticed.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  16. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix looked at the hulk of armor, and asked, "Shista, thats some hell of Armor you got!"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  17. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin smirked, and said, "Not so, i cant trust you well enough, who's to say you'd escape."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  18. Covert0ddity

Covert0ddity Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Salvus turned to the man. He nodded slowly, contemplating what to say for a moment, then said softly "My gratitude, friend. Lo, your wear is also quite fabulous... He turned to Rix, making sure he did not see Sinful, the great sword. A sign of respect.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  19. Irony

"Not like I could escape, over the millions of people upstairs..."Daemin muttered. Looks like there's no bargaining with this guy, time to wait for the show the squad's gonna put up.. Daemin thought, and decided to lie down again, sighing.
    "So what now, you're gonna leave me to die of boredom? As if as that's possible.."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  20. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix took the hat off, and bowed, saying, "Well thank you, er... What would be your name good sir?"

Ominethious chuckled, and tossed some Imperialist battle reports to her, and said, "Read the notes from Daelthious, they read that he wanted the other races killed, slaughtered. All for him to gain more souls to become even more of a powerfull superhuman."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.