RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar looked to her feet. She shuffled uncomfortably,"Y-yes...I changed for the occasion...n-not permanent..."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  2. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Vala closed the door to her new room, deciding to set up later. Right now, she wanted to go explore the rest of this huge castle. "I dont' know, but they were nice enough to let us in!" She exclaimed. She slithered on down the corridor, back towards the main hall. "Come on! I wanna go check this place out!" She called back to Veila.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  3. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace giggled, and stepped closer to her, and said, "You look cute though, but, yew like mah fangs?"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  4. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar smiled slightly,"Im cute...? Oh, and yes...I like your fangs Sare..."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  5. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace giggled, and hissed to add effect. Then said, "So wat are yew wanting to dew?"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  6. Mailboxhead

Iota pushed through the door of her quarters, out into the decorated hallway. She was quite excited for Halloween, but she honestly still had no idea what she wanted to transform into for the occasion. The sweet smells drifting through the halls, however, captured her attention, and she figured she'd decide after she sampled whatever the kitchen was cooking up today. The changeling morphed into her aquatic form, figuring it was better than no costume at all.

After a few minutes, she came into the mess hall, and the smells only got better. The entire place was decorated with streamers, candles and pumpkins, and a table had already been set up with some festive treats to sample. The cooks, meanwhile, sounded like they were hard at work cooking up some more. Iota picked up a plate and started analyzing the table, trying to pick out the best dishes to sample.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  7. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar rubbed her arm,"I-I dont know...isnt there supposed to be a party or something...?"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  8. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace sniffed the air, and pointed towards the mess hall, and said, "In the mess hall, FEEEWD!" And immediately bolted to the Mess hall

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  9. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar yelped a bit, then started after her. Tars body jiggled a lot, so she stopped,"Dont leave me here!"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  10. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace tried to stop herself, but managed to faceplant, and skid down the floor, but hadn't done any damage to her.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  11. Con7Rad7

Con7Rad7 Giant Laser Beams

Scavenger walked into the mess hall "casually", strutting around and such. Her ghost costume covered her completely, though her tail swishing behind her made the back of the costume stick out.

Walking past all those foods, she grabbed a ridiculous amount, plus way too many spoons , at least twenty, and sat down, pretty certain there was no way anyone would notice anything strange.

She then stuffed her face with pumpkin pie.

Ominethious and ImmortalFrog like this.
  12. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar, walked, quickly to Sare. She went to bend over, but remembered what she was wearing, so she stayed up. Her tail poked Sare,"Um...you ok?"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  13. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace got up, surprisingly giggling, and said, "Well, I prolly need better boots next time?"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  14. Mailboxhead

Iota chuckled to herself, seeing the small ghost start stuffing her gob with pie. "Easy there, Spooks. This table's gonna be here all day!" She said, dishing herself a slice of pumpkin bread and a few chocolates.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  15. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar smiled shyly,"Um...S-sare...can we go to the dining room together? Im...really embarrassed about...this..." Tar said, gesturing to herself.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  16. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sarace laughed, and patted her back, making her jiggle, and said, "Fiiine... But dun be sooo embarrassed. Yew are not that well Endowed, and phat."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  17. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar blushed heavily and took Sare's hand, letting her lead the way.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  18. creepwolf

creepwolf Giant Laser Beams

He was wandering the forest for ages now, following the natural food sources. Grim came across a small shack miles away in the forest, it was eerie and had a green glow to it. Curiously he peeking inside, naturally the occupant was not particularly used to a giant dragon at her doorstep and consequently freaked the hell out. She threw what looked like everything she had at Grim.

colourful smoke revealed a more humanoid shape and a blushing young witch. Calmed down now because there wasn't a giant dragon staring her down she threw a robe at Grim who was obviously very shaken. "Put it on, you indecent dragon" she screamed. He still had a few dragon features, claws, wings etc but was quite a bit smaller. They were both just standing now, red faces and in silence. "What the hell were you doing outside my house" she spoke first, still with a raised voice. Grim was still in a daze looking at his new body. She hit Grim over the head to wake him up before saying "I guess I'll have to fix this now...".
    "N-no.. It's fine"
    "What?!?!!"
    "I er.. can work with this"
    "you're a weird ass dragon.."
    "Grim"
    "Weird.. emo dragon thing..."
    She sounded disgusted but was only poking fun. "I guess Ill head back to the castle... they might be able to make something of this" He thought. Her shack was portable it would seem, smoke and colorful lights showed something more like a horse and cart. She was passing by the castle so Grim hopped on. She avoided eye contact the whole time. "Uh thanks.."
    "kate..." she said with a sigh.
    He promptly hopped off before she disappeared. The castle was noticeably different... but now he could fit inside. "interesting" he said.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  19. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace skipped into the Mess hall with Tar, making her Jiggle alot from her skipping.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  20. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar blushed hard, she looked really emberassed,"S-Sare can you...not skip! Please!"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.