RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale was taking a stroll through the castle corridors currently.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  2. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Several minutes later, the village leaders came back out into the courtyard and started spreading the word to the naga waiting there. They had been granted permission to stay. Vala picked her head up, smiling brightly. "Come on Veila! Lets get our rooms quickly before all the good ones are snatched up!" She said, pushing herself upright. She grabbed her pack and started fastening it to her body.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  3. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Veila nodded, saying "Alright! " excitedly, grabbing her pack as well and adding "I hope there's one with a nice view!"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  4. Mailboxhead

"Just... not too far from the first floor..." Vala added as she started heading for the door into the main hall of the castle. She was a bit squeamish about being too far off the ground.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  5. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Hm... Maybe one looks out to the forest would be nice?" Veila said, thinking as she followed Vala back through the main hall.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  6. Mailboxhead

"Oh, maybe!" Vala replied. They were towards the head of the flow of nagas coming into the castle now. All were being lead to the residential ward in a smooth, organized manner. They were excited to finally be given rooms to stay in after so many weeks of traveling, but they knew better than to rush. The group was passing a stairway, and Vala quickly moved to the side, heading up the steps. She gently pulled Veila along with her. "Lets go this way!"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  7. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Veila nodded, giggling slightly in excitement and saying "Okay! This place is already amazing!" as she headed up with Vala.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  8. Mailboxhead

They made it to the second floor, heading off towards the residence halls. The ground floor rooms would all be filled up quickly, so Vala wanted to hit up this one first for some decent quarters. There were a few other naga coming up the stairwell with the same idea, and still others who'd avoided the residential ward completely, choosing instead to explore the castle first. Vala started poking her head into a few of the rooms marked as vacant.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  9. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Veila peeked into a neighboring room, saying "I like these rooms, they look like they'll be nice to stay in!"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  10. Sir Sandbags

Sir Sandbags Void-Bound Voyager

"yeah, I'd rather not die. but I suppose if your friendlily soulless buddy can't get his lab fixed I suppose what I want won't matter,"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  11. Irony

Irony Pangalactic Porcupine

Daemin moved about the hallways slowly, looking about. "It seems as though as the castle is rather peaceful, a contradiction to Ominethious' nature." She noted into the mic. Deciding to ignore anyone attempting to bother her around the castle, she started brisk-walking throughout the castle, looking out for who inhabited the castle, just so she wouldn't be caught off guard. Then, she reached a hallway linking to.. An entrance of some sort.
    "First floor clear. There's somewhat of a basement."
    She slowly and carefully made her way down to the damp smelling area, seeming like a cave, rather than a basement. Then, she found a door, leading to.. A lab? Perhaps Ominethious was in it, as an experiment.. She shuddered at the thought.
    "There's a suspicious room to investigate. Stand by for my orders."

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  12. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Jonathan huffed in his mic, and said, "You remember him best, right Daem?"

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  13. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Crazyon decided to skip going to the throne room, he wanted to go somewhere other than the castle.
    He then proceeded to reach the front gate, exit the castle, and began walking away from it.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  14. Irony

"You'll bet I do.." She growled. Pushing open the large steel door, she looked around, pulling out a cleverly concealed pistol from a strap around the waist, along with a blade. Loading the pistol, she quietly looked around the lab. It seems that it was a proper place for the creation of weapons, rather than biological testing. As she progressed around the lab, she realised that the lab could be Ominethious'. She almost missed the door around the back.
    "I may have found Ominethious, stand by to capture."She whispered into the mic, pushing open the door.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  15. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Meanwhile Omin was pondering through his belongings in the study, and was searching for something, hoping it was re animated.

Jonathan noticed Craz, and told the others to stay low, meanwhile he aimed his rifle to Crazyon, his scope gleaming brightly in the moonlight.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  16. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Crazyon was ready to go inside, he remembered why he usually did not leave the castle, it was boring outside.
    He was about to head back, until he noticed a gleam far away in the distance.
    With that, he smiled.

He began walking towards the gleam.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  17. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Jonathan noticed the figure come closer, and he breathed out, ready to take the shot.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  18. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Crazyon simply continued towards the gleam, oblivious to what it was.
    He began humming a strange song to himself...

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  19. Irony

"Freeze."Daemin said, monotone, as she pointed the pistol to his head. "I wonder how many will hit, with a round of 6 bullets. It's such a shame to see the great and mighty Ominethious,"She spat,"Reduced to such a pitiful state." The knife in her other hand was obvious from the reflection of light.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
  20. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

John. Took the shot, the bullet wizzing into craz, only to be vaporised into a cloud of rust. With that, Jonathan got up, and said to the strange man, "Hey, you. What in fucks name are you doing E'ah." He kept the rifle steady, ready to fire again meanwhile the rest of the squad moved to flank Crazyon.

ImmortalFrog likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.