RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

The second naga smiled, but the yellow-black one huffed slightly. "That didn't sound like a 'yes' though."

2. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Xertra nodded "your right, as long as you make yourself useful you can stay. Your gonna have to tell me how you guys will benefit the castle before you take up space."

3. Mailboxhead

This wasn't unexpected. The naga uncrossed his arms. "I thought as much," He replied. "We had every intention of earning our keep. There are many quick, skillful fighters amongst us, and others who know much about herbal medicines and poisons. With this castle as our new home, we'll help guard it and it's inhabitants with our lives."

4. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Xertra nodded again "that works."

5. Mailboxhead

The naga smiled, and nodded as well. "So, are we in agreement?" He asked.

6. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Xertra let out of her hand for a hand shake "of course"

7. Mailboxhead

The naga gave a determined smile. He shook Xertra's hand with a nod.

8. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"Slimes would be easiest. But don't appear as good and nice as they seem. Slimes are shown to merge with other slimes, when they split, the turned one suddenly has the same carefree spirit and love of the colonies."

9. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar thinks a second, and chuckles,"Your...kinda late. I got married just a little while ago..."

10. Sir Sandbags

Sir Sandbags Void-Bound Voyager

Zurest giggled "I remember this one time, Carstel extracted a core and tried to stick into another slime, it just split in to two again, it was so worth it to hear his reaction. he was all like Vell zat... zat vas not in za book, " Zurest looked distant for a minute "those were the good old days when he was more or less harmless, but now, I think he is going to get a lot worse"

11. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

Clapping his hands and smiling, harnackam writes in draconic on the frost on the windows using his powers "jikael! si huven wux jennu apzen."

12. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar rubbed his head, smiling a bit,"Yea...thanks...Harn, mind NOT scaring the living shit out of me while im sleeping next time? Honestly. Almost wet the bed there. Amber wouldn't enjoy that smell heh..."

13. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

harnackam laughs (:rofl:), then thinks for a moment. Covering the window in frost again he writes "Amber?"

14. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"My wife. She is...a lycan as well. And technically she is also a Dragoness known as Scarlet. So im married...to two...crazy woman...heh...dont tell her that..."

15. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

harnackam chuckles, shaking his head. He then asks "What now?" ((From now on, when I say "says, asks, tells, replies" it means that I'm writing on something. Gets tiring to write about how he clears what he wrote before, then writes new stuff.=-P))

16. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar rubs his head, hes still missing his shirt,"Uh...I dunno...got any requests?"

17. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"The easiest thing would be to neutralize him. But that would kill you too."

18. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

harnackam shrugs his shoulders, then furtively sending a freezng cold breeze towards tar. ((does it in a way to conceal that he's the one doing it))

19. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar shivers heavily,"HEY!" He looks at Harn angrily. Then wraps himself in the blanket, shivering a bit.

20. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

harnackam laughs and writes "New body makes me feel as child"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.