RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

harnackam shrugs, then looking at Tar he starts to laugh so hard that he falls down. ((anyone have monkey laughing sound effects?))

2. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar growls,"Fucking dammit Harn! Why are you in my room!" He says still breathing heavily.

3. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

"So there are slimes here too? I guess they are on my invisible list of people to visit now"

4. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa leaned back farther in the chair, unsure of what to say at this point.

5. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

harnackam shrugs again, getting up. He remembers something and reaches behind his back. He comes forwards again with a perfect diamond in his hand.
    [​IMG]

6. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar sighs, and takes the diamond, looking it over,"Whats this?" he asks.

7. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

"Mmm." Tomas, without taking his eyes off of Petra, took a bottle of water out of his bag. "You know, I'm not entirely clear on this, but I think I might be one of the queen's assassins. She wasn't very concise. At least we aren't at war with anyone, right?" His face darkened, and he half-turned away from Petra, mumbling under his breath. "Out of one war, right into another..."

8. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

harnackam goes back to the window and writes "perfect diamond"

9. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Kitten walked about the castle trying to find Kalissa. He had a sleepover planned and wanted her to come along. "Mooommy! Mooommmyyy!"

10. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

As Crazyon was about to enter the training room, he decided to wait before he performed the machines maintenance, he then placed it in a nearby closet, and placed an illusion over it.
    He then decided that it had been a rather long time since he had a chat with Xertra.
    With that, he made his way to the throne room

11. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

"Yeah, I guess Terra has the right to contract assassins to take care of unwanted people..."

12. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar stared at it,"And what am I supposed to do with it?"

13. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

harnackam shrugs, then makes more frost on the windows. Then goes over and writes "you asked me to get"

14. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Xertra sighed as she stepped onto her throne room. The large doors opening as her boots tapped off of the rock floor. She sat down on her throne comfortably leaning back.

15. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

A few moments later, one of the guards came quickly down the halls and into the throne room. He recomposed himself and approached Xertra. "M-My Queen," He said, fighting off a stutter from being slightly out of breath. "Some rather... unexpected guests have arrived in the courtyard. They wish an audience with you."

16. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"You should know better then to not expect the unexpected, bring them in" She said with a grin.

17. Mailboxhead

The guard nodded his head. "Uhhh- Yes your highness." He turned and headed off, scurrying away towards the courtyard once again.

Minutes later, the throne room doors opened again, and in walked - or, rather, slithered - about five Nagas, the village leaders. There were three men, two women. The one leading moved forward. He was strongly built, with a few tribal looking tattoos, and the scales on his tail were colored a black and yellow diamond pattern. His tanned, muscular upper body was bare save for a few straps and pouches. He stood before the queen, arms crossed. "So. You're Queen Xertra, of the syndicate?"

18. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

She nodded "I am, do you need something?" Unknowing why the naga had come to her castle.

19. Mailboxhead

He was about to respond, but one of the other nagas came up beside him. "We've come seeking asylum," She said before he could speak, this one with a red and black pattern.

20. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Xertra nodded standing up now "well we have lots of space."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.