RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin woke to his voice, and out of instinct pointed his pistol at Craz, but quickly lowered it, laughing Hysterically he said, "Oh, f-fuck man.... Nearly gave me a heart attack... C-christ..." Omin clutched on the suit where his heard was, it pumped at a very irregularly fast rate.

2. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Chuckling, Crazyon took a seat in mid-air.
    "Ah, how are you Omin, I've been rather busy, along with being lost in the catacombs....Mostly due to frequent naps..."

3. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin sat, shaking, and nearly about to go unconcious he said, "Y-y-you able to s-stabalize Heart Rr-r-rate? Becuase im near P-passing out right a-b-bout now."

4. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

"Oh?"
    "Hmmm, Let me think of a way to help you calm down..."
    "Oh! I have an idea..."
    Crazyon reached into his pocket and brought out a bottle with a small skeleton in it, he then unscrewed it's top, and a relaxing song began to emit from it.
    "Heh, this is an old fairy I captured a LONG time ago, she's dead, but her magic is trapped within this bottle."

5. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin's eyes shifted to a mix of Red, and Green. Then said, "Thanks.... As for how im doing.... A Psychotic Scientist by the name of.... Carstel, had bombed my lab, that i just finished a day before..."

6. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

"Oh, well that's a shame, do you need a hand in rebuilding it?"
    "I've been wanting to test out a few things."

Ominethious likes this.
  7. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin looked at him, shocked, and said, "If you have ANY way of magically repairing this lab... ill take every chance.... Go for it."

8. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

"Well... that is mostly all I wanted to say... I can leave now if you want, unless you have something to say..."

9. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale shrugged.
    " Nah. Ill see you later and hopefully you, not her. " She said walking away.

10. Guppy The Cat

"I will make sure you dont see "her" again..." Immediately after, she walked away.

After a few minutes of walking down the hallways, she decided to enter inside a random room. After all, the hall was almost empty and she hasnt found anyone in the past few minutes except for Terra and Acrale. So she thought people must be on the doors, obviously. She entered right inside the door that leaded to the mess hall. She was right, there was someone indeed on the mess hall. Another person she didnt know, Tomas.

"Oh hello there. I was wondering if there were any more people on this castle... I guess I found one"

11. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

Tomas whirled around, got a leg caught in the strap on his bag, and went down in a pile of limbs. He recovered quickly, and tried to act casual while simultaneously sliding the bag behind him. "I guess you did. Are you human too, or do you just look it?"

12. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

After wandering around a bit, sneaking past maids and guards, harnackam reached a very large luxurious room. He crawled under it and took a nap. ((Under Tar's bed, before he reaches his room.))

13. Guppy The Cat

"Wait... you don't see the tail or the wings? Oh no no, I'm not human, I'm a succubus"

14. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Victoria shrugged.
    " Sure alright. "

15. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa stretched for a moment and said "Alright then!" as she turned to head down the halls towards her room.

16. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Victoria followed after Kalissa to her towards the room.

17. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa headed towards the room door, trying to think of something to talk about and asking "Where are you from?"

18. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" The mountains. " She said following Kalissa.

19. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa headed into her room, moving to sit at a chair while saying "Oh? What's it like there, sounds like it could be interesting.

20. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Victoria shrugged.
    " Dunno how to describe it. "

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.