RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale nodded and smiled a bit.
    " So i only have to worry about the seductive one? You're a bit more contained when you are yourself? "

2. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

"I guess you could say so... I'm a bit more human than other succubi, but to compensate theres... you know, my seductive side. Apparently it is only there to get souls"

3. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale giggled again.
    " From what ive gathered succubi cant extract "Souls" from ice devils. So i guess she's hounding after me just for fun? "

4. Guppy The Cat

"Yeah... Sometimes its just for fun apparently, but rarely"

5. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale smiled a bit.
    " Eh try to keep her under control. I dont wanna have to cause some serious damage to hinder her. "

6. Guppy The Cat

"If she manages to knock you out, you're screwed... On both senses"

Blackleaf and BrutorDragon like this.
  7. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth sighed as he shambled into the kitchen. His hair a bit messed up and his clothes ruffled. He went straight into the cooking area to make more tea.

He rubbed his eyes,"This place is crazy..." he mumbled as he poured hot water into a small cup.

8. Guppy The Cat

Cynthia woke up on her room. She quickly got up, wondering where Syth is

She went to the most likely place he would be in, the kitchen.

And she was right, he was there.

"Hey Syth... Uh... what the heck happened with your clothes?"

9. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth brightened when he saw Cynthia,"Oh...uh...visited the springs..." He said, smiling as he began to mix in some tea leafs into the cup of water.

10. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale glared.
    " So beimg one of the few people youre aqcuinted with is quite a bad idea it seems. "

11. Guppy The Cat

"Yeah. She would also leave you in the open without your clothes... So it would be embarrasing"

~~
    "Springs...? There is an spring here? I did not know about that"

12. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth smiled,"Yea. Hot springs, in the Catacombs...its pretty nice. I can take you there if you want."

13. Guppy The Cat

"Uh... no... Seeing as whatever as there did that with you, I rather not..."

14. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth grinned,"Heh, just a bunch of slimes from what I saw." He walked around the table to Cynthia and wrapped his arm around her,"Its not a big deal...they did find me kinda interesting I suppose..."

15. Guppy The Cat

"Oh what?"
    She looked a bit surprised. Before smiling a bit creepily, that is.
    "I think I want to go now. How much time since I didnt burn someone from the inside out?"

16. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth held a hand up nervously,"Heh, no no Cynthia, I just wanted to go with you alright. No need to uh...hurt the slimes. They are fairly harmless..."

17. Guppy The Cat

"Huh... alright... But just so you know, your body is mine, and I'm not going to let others have it for themselves"

18. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth starred at her a second, before she could see him blush, he grabbed her hand and began to lead them to the springs,"Oh of course...erhem...lets go!"

19. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale glared again.
    " Well anything else you wanted to say? "

20. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

The amorphous blob of energy Crazyon places on the wall of the dead end began to expand along the wall, creating a perfect "Crazyon" sized shape, it then turned a dark purple.
    Crazyon walked through it, and into a room where Ominethious was asleep in.
    "Huh, this was unexpected..." He mumbled to himself due to the fact that he did not expect to see Omin.
    He then made a gesture which caused the purple doorway to collapse, removing all evidence he went through it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.