RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin walked into the study, and set Sareace down on the Cryochamber, and began to open drawers of bottles, and Syringes. He then said, "It will only take a few moments, you can stay if you want..."

2. Sir Sandbags

Sir Sandbags Void-Bound Voyager

"well essentially it works like this, you rewire the body operating on a series of microscopic flesh like alloy cables and create a station in the skull were they all connect and then dock the core there along with some of the original slime, scenic the fluid operates in so may ways it take up the job of creating and receiving charges just like a brain, the new nerves allow the core to control the body,. the easiest way to put it is. it's like a mech suit... that you have to feed and sleep... and is an actual body, sadly this is only a theory but I can't begin to approach the more solid brains with out attempting this first." Zurest tapered off slowly beginning to sound depressed "but what slime would want a race change any way,"

3. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"Maybe if we find someone who was slimed. No doubt anyone forcefully slimed or a really adventurous slime would want a change." Marco says. "But are you sure you want to become a slime. I have put hundreds of years studying them. I could tell you a good bit about them."

4. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth nodded, standing in the doorway.

Tar chuckled and smirked,"Oh...thats a secret..." He rubbed his head, blushing only a bit now.

5. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale giggled a bit.
    " Nah tell me. "

6. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin then laid her on the Cryo Chambers table, and started to inject the vast amounts of Chemicals into her, which the first one was an Immediate Painkiller to numb the rest of the dozen needles while saying in a silet mellow voice to Sareace,

"Hush my little girl, hush now... For the pain will be over soon, and you will be free of this world, in your own dreams you will be free..." And injected the last syringe, putting Sareace to sleep in the chamber, and Omin closed the top door slowly, heard a slight click, and pressed a button to start the machine's low humming, turning to Syth he said,

"Well, i must say, Thank you... And for a Human, a Soulless Thanks are very rare. You may go to where your needed now, she's fine..." With that, Omin turned to sit down in the chair at his desk, pondering over many Books, and Diagrams.

7. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar smiled again,"As If its not obvious what im saying Aracle..."

Syth raised an eyebrow,"Right then..." and walked out.

8. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale giggled a bit.
    " You are such a perv! You really havnt given me a good first impression of males here at the castle. "

9. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar chuckled a bit,"Hey hey, not all of em are like me! Comon, im not that bad am I?"

10. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale walked a bit closer to him brushing against him.
    " Hmm. Well you have stared at me, asked me to pose for you so you can stare more, taken advantage of my trust to violate my personal areas and now said you want to have sex with me to have something fun to do. Id say 9 out of 10 in perverted scale. Its a bit cute though how you try~ "

11. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar shrugged,"Well worth it...save for you attacking my manhood...and not in the way I'd enjoy it..." He winked at Aracle.

12. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale bumped into him a bit on purpose.
    " Im not entirely interested in you. Ive alredy got plans here. Altough i will admit i cant really complain about you appart from you pervert tendecies. You are also quite fun to tease~ "

13. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar rubbed his head again,"Oh for sure...I get that a lot..." Then he began to walk away, as he did, he swatted Aracles ass none to gently,"So are you!"

14. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale glared at him a bit.
    " Want another kick to the groin? " She teasingly said.
    " But yeah, Cant complain about you but ive alredy got plans that have been set in motion. "

15. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar sighed, but smiled as he walked away from her, planning to go to his room,"With Xertra I imagine...see ya round Ice-Devil..."

16. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale giggled. " Maaaaaybeee~ "
    " Do come talk to me if you get bored or want to act like a pervert again! Beware i might kick you if you try the latter, See ya! " She said blowing him a kiss.
    When she blew a kiss she actuly infused a bit of ice magic in it that whould if she was lucky hit Tar's cheek and cause a bit of a cold touch.

17. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar turned as she talked, raising his eyebrow just in time for the kiss to hit him. He stood for a second, then shiverd. He smiled a bit, and walked back to his room.

Tar lay on his bed, having discarded his shirt, he was only wearing his pants. He sighed, relieved. "Time for much needed sleep..." he said to himself. Withen a few minutes, he was just like that, asleep. His snores were loud, and soft. The loud ones echoing down the hallway.

Blackleaf likes this.
  18. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

After calming herself down a bit, Petra continued walking down the hallways. Until she noticed Acrale. Again.

"Her again?" She thought.

Even so, she felt like she still needed to apologize to Acrale.

"Hey there..."

She said, approaching Acrale.

19. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale noticed Petra.
    " Oh hello there! "

20. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

"So, I'm stil sorry for that... Anyways, don't worry with me going crazy like that... There is a period in which I don't go like that"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.