RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth pulled the sword away from her,"Forever I guess...not like ive got a place to go."

2. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace sighed a bit, and layed on the bench to where her head was right next to him, which she said, "I used to kinda be like that, My parrents died a few millenium back, i dunno if i can even remember sein dem."

3. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth took another sip and paused a moment,"Mine were killed a while after I was born...a young girl took me in and was murderd. Ah...I miss her, all I have left is the locket she wore around her neck, which I wear..." He said reaching into his shirt around his neck to grip the small necklace.Then something hit him,"How old ARE you?" he asked Sare.

4. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

She paused for a moment, and then shyly said, "Ominethious, my Mentor, ages me to be ten millenium old."

5. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Xertra made another beaker and asked "what's up?"

6. Joobley

Joobley Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Tetsuya continued to practice. He repeatedly tossed up large amounts of water and freezing it. He glanced over at Miku. "So...is that little fireball all you can do so far?"

7. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Alysia giggled again with a smile. "Mmmm I can see that~" She said, glancing at the burn mark again. "Well, you could always just be a slime, even just for a day or so. You might learn a lot, and my sisters and I would be happy to have you."

8. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale got a bit nervous.
    " Y-Yeah sure. Just not now. Id rather remain intact for the next few days. "

9. Mailboxhead

Alysia smiled and nodded her head. "Well alright. I understand. It's quite fun being a slime though. We all love it! ...Was there anything else you wanted to do? Maybe relax in the spring for a bit?"

10. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale giggled a bit.
    " Can you promise that your sisters wont get too close? Also im not sure if i should get in the spring. I might either freeze the water or end up heavily weakened due to the warmth. "

11. Mailboxhead

Alysia nodded. "Well, I can promise my sisters won't get close. Can't say the same about myself!" She said with a pleasant laugh. "But... that does sound like a problem. They should really add some sort of cold-spa to the bathhouse up in the castle...." She looked to the side, as if pondering something. "...Or I could always just cool the water down for you. You'd have to stay kinda close though."

Blackleaf likes this.
  12. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale giggled nervously.
    " Close as in hugging or close as in inside you? "

13. Mailboxhead

Alysia giggled again. "You wouldn't have to be inside me... but yes, you'd probably have to stay close."

14. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale blushed.
    " Nah i think it whould be a bit too wierd. Maybe some other time? "

15. Mailboxhead

Alysia pouted in response. Her gaze dropped to the floor with a crestfallen expression. "Awww..."

16. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale felt a bit bad for her but still didnt really wanna jump in the spring.
    " W-Well i can come by some time later. "

17. Sir Sandbags

Sir Sandbags Void-Bound Voyager

Carstle lay there letting the slimes tend to him, after a few minutes he finally spoke "Zhank you, I don't zink I vould have lasted much longer," He reached up slowly to feel his head. "could some body tell me vere I am?".

18. Mailboxhead

The slime's expressed brightened up a bit. She smiled at Acrale. "Sure... I'd like that."
    The red slime tending his wound smiled at him. "You're at the hotspring just under the castle," She said. There were still several crowded around him. Was it out of curiosity of the strange, fox-eared man, or did they fear his escape?

19. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale decided that it was best to leave before Alysia guilted her into anything else.
    " Alright... I think ill be off now unless there's something else you wanna talk about. "

20. Mailboxhead

Vala chuckled in response. She'd been fighting every urge to get up and start exploring, but the village leaders had advised everyone to stay put. The last thing she wanted was for her actions to get her kin thrown out. Still, at least they could lay there in the grass, the castle walls protecting them quite well from the light wind. She rested her body forward against her pack, letting out a contented sigh as she soaked up the sun's warmth.
    Alysia chuckled. "There's always things to talk about, but I don't want to keep you from your business. Good luck, Acrale."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.