RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Sandbags

Sir Sandbags Void-Bound Voyager

"I voke up in za cave an hour ago, I don't remember much, zere vas an explosion und gun fire and I voke up bloodied, I zhink I vas attacked" Carstel looked up blood smeared down his face, he was suffering from amnesia.

2. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Miku sat comfortably watching, playing with a ball of fire in her hand as it bounced around between her two hands.

Xertra sighed as her arms fell limp, it looked like she never even accomplished anything. She pointed to a wall and the rock turned to a large metal door. She smirked walking up and opening the door to a new very clean looking lab. It was very empty and all made of metal, the floor of a kind of rock. She walked around it for a moment just looking around. She sat down on one of the metal chairs and pulled a rock up from the ground. She broke it down to sand, shaped and it and set it on fire, making glass, a beaker. She grinned pleasingly as she did some more.

3. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar left the kitchen area. He went back to his and Amber's room.

He thought about the vacation. It'd be nice, they'd go to the beach. Swimsuits for the ladys, always good he thought.

Tar entered his room quietly and flopped on the bed, sighing. "Aghhhh...wonder whens the...oh right there was that time..." he said quietly to himself, reminiscingthrough what little memory he had left.

4. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace giggled, and moved closer to Syth, and said, "Im nawt a kid.. well, I look like one,"

5. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth sipped his tea,"Thats for sure...reminds me of the kids in the slums of my city...but that was a while ago...whats your name anyway?"

6. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace was scooted right next to him, and leaned on him lightly, yawned, and said, "Sareace Verikk, yours?"

7. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth pushed her off of him gently, scooting a bit away from her,"As I said, my name is Syth...Syth Lee..."

8. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar rolled around his bed a bit,"Tch...soft..."

Then he thought about the vacation again. Maybe, Xertra wants to come too?
    Sure she wouldnt mind coming for a break...

"Yea..." He said to himeself. He got out of bed and walked out his door.

On a second thought, he wrote a quick note down and put it on the door using some things from his room.

He then walked off to Xertras room down the hall.

The note: Lucy, if ya get back with Amber and read this, teach her how to give a massage...

9. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar knocked on Xertra's door. No awnser after a while, which was odd to him. He was feeling impatient, so he sniffed around.

Xertra had a rather distince smell on her, one Tar did like, but hated having to follow. It made him feel warm and shy around her.

He grunted as he got it, and followed it to the catacombs.

Once in there rather deeply, he called out,"Xertra! You here?" As he walked down the halls. Distinctly now, he was blushing, and he felt weird.

Damn her scent... he thought.

10. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

The new door to her lab was wide open as she continued to make new glass ware for the room.

11. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar poked his head in, sniffing loudly. He gasped, a little lewdly by accident. "Ah...uh...hey Xertra..." he said shyly, with a nervous smile.

12. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace yawned more, and said, "Sowwie, im just REALLY tired. So... You use any kind of magic?"

13. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Xertra set some sand on fire as some sand turned to glass as he poked in "oh hey Tar."

14. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth shook his head, sipping his tea,"No...I dont plan to. I have this anyway..." He lifted up his sword to her, still in its sheath.

15. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar walked over to her slowly, aware that he may have smelled a little to much, he covered his nose a second because some new ones were around him,"Agh...what is all this?"

16. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

She looked at it, and had looked at it curriously. As she touched her tail on the sword she said, "Das cool, but any kinda gun?"

17. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Syth put the sword on the table, in front of his tea,"Used to use em, not anymore...not a bad shot either..."

18. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Xertra chuckled holding her new glassware and laid in comfortably on her her metal table "a place to work on my new stuff is all."

19. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

She then tried to pull the sword out of its Sheath with her yail but it was too difficult, she then asked, "How long are yew stayin?"

20. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"New...stuff..." He said, somewhat fearfully. He well knew what she ment by stuff. Potions and things for her desires, he hoped to the Gods she wouldnt ask him to help. "Ah...well I did come to ask you something..."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.