RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

A couple of the slimes noticed her immediately and went to greet the Ice Devil with a smile. They approached her and almost moved to hug her, as slimes were infamous for, but the sudden cold sensation they got from her body made them keep a bit of distance. Still, they seemed uncomfortably close. One tilted her head, looking at Acrale curiously.

Alysia slowly awoke in Xertra's quarters. She looked around, seeing herself completely alone, her love having disappeared on her. Eventually she got up, got ready, and headed down the hall back towards the catacombs.

2. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale looked at the group of slimes that had gathered around her.
    " Um... Hello there... " She said taking a step back to get some more personal space.

3. Mailboxhead

The slimes giggled. One walked around Acrale, barely an inch from her body, a curious look on her face. "You're so.... cold.... Who are you?"

4. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale was a bit nervous at the slime circling her.
    " My name is Acrale. Sorry for being a bit cold. Its just a thing with my magic that does that. " She said keeping her eyes on the slime.
    " Um... Nice to meet you i guess? "

5. Mailboxhead

The slime smiled. "And you too, miss Acrale! Welcome to our spring!"

Alysia had finally entered the catacombs, and descended the steps down towards the spring. She thought she saw a familiar form in the distance, an icy-blue figure surrounded by a few other slimes.

6. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale let out a slightly strained smile.
    " Thanks. Im looking for a particular slime actuly. Alysia, She's your queen if i recall. Is she at the spring currently? " She said still keeping an eye on the slime that was an inch infront of her.

7. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

(Well, who's to say that the warping didn't do enough structural damage to make the floor cave? I mean, it should have gone at least at the epicenter of the blast.)
    After a few minutes, Tomas came out empty-handed. Must've been a helluva bomb to do that much damage. He noticed that Omin had left, sighed, and started wandering again.
    (Tomas is open to RP with anyone, if you guys want to start something.)

8. Mailboxhead

The Slime shook her head. "I'm sorry. Queen Alysia had left quite a few hours ago."

9. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale sighed.
    " Alright. Any idea where she went or when she will be back? " She replied.

10. Mailboxhead

It was at that moment that Alysia hugged right up behind Acrale, draping her arms gently over the Ice devil's shoulders, her slime intensely cold from the slime queen's ice magic. "Why, I'm right here~" She said softly into Acrale's ear. She'd met the ice devil before and had remembered how icy her body was.

Blackleaf likes this.
  11. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale jumped a bit when something grabbed onto her.
    " W-What the hell?! " She shouted as Alysia held her shoulders gently.

12. Mailboxhead

Alysia giggled a bit. "So how's my icy friend doing?" She said playfully, her cold slime forming against Acrale's back.

13. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale struggled a bit.
    " Alysia you bastard... " She said a bit angry trying to shake Alysia off her.

14. Mailboxhead

Alysia giggled again, but wasn't so easily shaken off. "Aww, don't be like that," She said, her cold slime still pressing against and forming to Acrale's backside.

15. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale kept trying to push Alysia off her.
    " M-Mind getting off me?! "

16. Mailboxhead

The slimes giggled, but Alysia didn't move. "Aww, but you're so cold and soft. Can't I just keep hugging you?" Her liquid body started to flow around Acrale's legs and envelope her up to her waist.

17. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

Tomas had decided to retrace his steps and go back to the slime spring, since it contained the only people or people-things that'd been nice to him so far. He found it, walked in, stopped dead, and began silently debating with himself on whether to just walk back out and pretend he hadn't seen anything.

18. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

(( Mailbox stop smexing Acrale >_> ))
    Acrale got a bit pissed off.
    " Not at this excact moment no. " She said trying to quickl form a shell of icemagic around her skin to seperate Alysia's slime from her.

19. Sir Sandbags

Sir Sandbags Void-Bound Voyager

Carstel woke up in the catacombs after a few hours there was a splatter of blood where he had impacted. dripped down the front of his face, he stood up on easy legs clenched his head "Vere am I" he exclaimed to him self. he staggered towards the sound of laughter and splashing

20. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

She looked at him, and said, "Who are yew, and why chu in a Demonie castle?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.