RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He shook his head. "I can't let my best friend be upset and not help!"

2. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

Tomas woke up quickly. This was because there was a dog sniffing his foot. While not exactly scary, it did startle him into backing into a counter and knocking a pot onto his head.
    This was how Tomas started his day.
    After getting dressed, he trudged out of the kitchen, Jatimatic loosely at the ready.

3. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

Xavier looked confused "Know where who is?"

4. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace sighed, and said, "Ominethious, my current master."

5. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"Rex might not be. But I am." It dons upon you that Rex's eyes are green.

6. Joobley

Joobley Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Tetsuya picked up the pace a little bit and walked down the hall to try and catch up with him. He was close enough that his footsteps would be heard.

7. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin sighed, and went to grab a few more files, set them down, then motioned for Rex to pick them up.

8. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

He titled his head "A master?...how interesting."

9. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace shook her head, and restated, "Im not a slave or anything, he's like... a Mentor..."

10. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex picks them up. "By the way. My name is Marco."

11. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin looked at him for a second, then said, "Let me guess, an 'Alternate Personality' of Rex i presume?"

12. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

'Marco' nods. "Aye, he refers to me as the more professional. I do what needs to be done, specifically, when Rex disapproves."

13. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin chuckled at the explanation, and said, "Must be difficult with more than one emotion, and more than one reaction..."

14. Clan TDS

Clan TDS Group Account

----------Weather change up----------

15. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Darcia turned around finally giving some care to who was behind him, he saw another dragon. He was curious at first "you need something?"

16. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Kitten woke up suddenly freaking out. He rubbed his eyes and looked around. "Where is he? Crazyon was there!" he suddenly looked at Erika scared and quickly hugged her. "Please don't ever be on fire."

17. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Weh Tar woke up, he was starring at the ceailing. From the looks of it, he was on the floor. His head throbbed only slightly, probably from the vodka.

He tried to sit up, but a familiar feeling was against him. Something soft, warm, and breathing lightly. He looked down to see Scarlet.

It took him a second, then he plopped his head back down and sighed,"...yup." he said aloud quietly.

18. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Erika quickly woke up from the sudden attack "w-wow what are you talking about, I'm okay."
    The movement woke her up from her sleep with a little moan "what's up?"

19. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Crazyon suddenly woke up, he had been underwater for quite a large sum of time.
    He smacked his head as he realized he dozed off.
    "I suppose I should see if anyone needs a chore done..." He said sleepily.
    With that said, he dressed himself, and began his ascent up tot he castle from the low level of the catacombs he was located in.

20. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar sighed, as he seemed to have done for the thousandth time.

"...nothing. Just...well...ah...nevermind..." Tar closed his eyes and groaned a bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.