RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

"Seems everyone has their secrets of sorts."

2. Covert0ddity

Covert0ddity Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Salvus nods. "Your secret is contained forever within this being," and does the Akarian vowing rune with his hand, making a U shape, and putting two dots inside the middle. Some electricity flows from the rune into his armor, and a little less into Sareace.

3. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly nodded, saying "I'd wondered where you ended up. Welcome back."

4. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace then said while trying to flap her wings a bit, "Omi says i cannot fly yet... They are too small..."

5. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

"Everything takes time, just don't strain yourself or you'll never get there."

6. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace had her cat ears down, and said, "Yew do know how old i am.... right,.."

7. Covert0ddity

Salvus ponders the question, even though not directed to him. He says, "I would assume you are of eighteen human years of age... you look around that."

8. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

"I have no way of knowing since we just met."

9. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace laughed softly at their responses, and said, "I LOOK like an 8 year old, but really, im ten Millennia old, at least, das what Omi told me."

10. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Tch, most" She got a bit of a disgusted face on.
    Darcia paid no attention, at least not yet to the dragon behind him. He simply walked.
    "Well that's a little rude don't cha think? I'm sure she can love someone just as much as any other, she just may be more... fun then some people." She laid her hands on her palms again looking at Tar.

11. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar closed his eyes,"Yea...I guess she can love too. But again, she is a succubus. So I wont put too much faith on it..."

After a moment he grunted,"Why am I telling you this..." He asked quietly to himself.

12. Covert0ddity

Salvus only nods, observing Sareace.

13. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"I dunno, I'm a dragon and you don;t have very many? Just cause she lives off having sex and stuff and does it in her past time for fun doesn't mean she can't love you know. Hell look at me" She said chuckling, more mentioning her choice of clothing.

14. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar opened one of his eyes and looked at her. He was kinda sorry he did so.

Scarlet was very pretty. And a Dragoness no less. Tar felt himself being lost starring at her. Not even noticing his jaw beginning to drop a bit from his laying down position.

15. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Scarlet giggled standing up now and going to sit next to him again. She could tell he was enjoying the sight of her and she really didn't mind.

16. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar closed his eyes again, putting on another frown as he did so.

He growled a bit, but it was a failure as he ended up purring. His face grew a bit red from a blush, and his frown deepened.

17. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Her hand now grazed his cheek "now now, what did I tell you earlier?"

18. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar growled, this time it was a growl.

But his face stayed the same, with a blush and a fake frown.

He dared open on of his eyes to look at her.

19. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

She put a finger in front of her mouth "quit your growling, I'm not hurting you or anything."

20. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar opend both of his eyes now,"No...your...not..." He said softly.

He couldnt take his eyes off of her. Technically, she was still his wife, using the same body as Amber...

Yet she was different. Different from Amber. Was it because she was of his own race? Who knows.

All he knew, is that he couldn't help but stare at her, and smile a bit as he did so, without himself noticing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.