RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace panics, and tries to hide behind Xavier, mewing distressedly for lilly, or Omin.

2. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

Xavier turned around to see what the fuss was over and simply tilted his head rather confused.

3. Covert0ddity

Covert0ddity Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Salvus looks hurt. He lowers his arm, and says, "I... am... not... something... to fear..." He speaks slowly, and the mechanical voice echoes slightly around the lab. The runes on his armor glow a bit, still trying to generate the power necassary to put him into optimal working condition. His eyes slowly turn green, he then says, "I... do... not... know... either of... your name's..." regarding to Xavier and Sareace.

4. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace slowly came out behind Xavier, and touched Salvus's armor, which was still cold to the touch. She then said, "I-im Sareace, Ominethious's Aprentace..."

5. Covert0ddity

Salvus turned his head to Sareace as she touched his outer armor. His eyes faded back to white. His mechanical golden helm tilted to the side a little. His tone of voice casual, however the mere sound demanded a sort of attentive, commanding respect. The runes on his armor ceased glowing, and he said, "Why... do... you feel... my... outer... carapace...?" His eyes flash white, and there is a sound of cogs turning.

6. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace, after hearing him, flinched back, and said, "Im sorry, im just... C-c-curious."

7. Covert0ddity

Salvus nodded, and his voice mellowed down to an almost organic sound, soothing in a way. "I am Salvus Kirisian... it... is a pleasure... to meet... your acqaintence..." He does a slight bow, looking down at Sareace. He looks around, not as slowly, and hs runed armor glows again. He seems to absorb all the light around him, making him the brightest object in the lab.

Or is that just the shiny gold plates? He turns back to Sareace. "Curiosity is... understandable... please... ask all your questions... I... will not... hesistate... to answer." He thinks for a moment. "Or... if you... wish to learn through... physical touching... also do so... just do not... touch the spikes..." He says, motioning to his massive shoulder spikes.

8. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

Xavier took a moment to visually study the being before answering "I'm Xavier."

9. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace nodded, and asked, "W-what a-are you?"

10. Covert0ddity

Salvus does a similar bow, but not as deep to Xavier.

He then turns to Sareace, and his eyes turn an eerie gold. "I am of the Akarian... species. This... is my... armor..." He says, referring to his massive self. He turns back to Xavier, eyes scanning him unnoticibly, then back to Sarceace. His eyes fade back to white. Voice becoming more and more casual and structured as he talks, he says, "I do beleive you... are a Neko?"

11. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace giggled, and said, "Im more than yew think, Salvus."

12. Covert0ddity

Salvus nods. "Do... explain." He looks aroun dfor somewhere to sit, failing to do so, he leans against the wall, eyes fading to a dull grey.

13. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

"Are you simply a living suit of armor? Like a bound soul or something greater?" He said to Salvus

14. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex shrugs. "Sounds good enough to me."

15. Covert0ddity

Salvus thinks for a long while. He finally says, "I am... other." and turns back to Sareace.

16. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace then took her suit off, and from where she previously ripped her shirt, two small Demon wings came out, flapping slightly while she giggled.

Omin chuckled at his response, then said, "And your not concerned by this?"

17. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly looked from the potion she was brewing, now dropping the runed emerald into it, and greeted "Salvus? Been quite a while since I've seen you." with a slight laugh.

18. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

Xavier titled his head at Sareace now very confused, but decided to wait for his answer let alone ask it again.

19. Covert0ddity

Salvus watches her casually, with secret cautiousness and paranoia. He nods solemnly, "I see..." His armor beginning to warm to body temperature, and his speak increasing in speed to that of a normal person. He observed the wings, then her again, then the wings. The cogs in his head almost visible as he intook the information provided, his recently-dormant mechanical processor struggling to comprehend. His eyes go back to white, and he observes the suit. "Steel...?" He asks slowly, almost in disgust, but untraceable.

Salvus warmly looked over to Lilly. "Indeed... it has been some... time. I have been... dormant... in the catacombs of the castle."

20. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace giggled, and said, "Ima hybrid of sorts... A Soulless Hybrid.... Pwese dun tell anyvon outside de castle... or, in the castle?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.