RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly added the next ingredient, saying "It's complicated, but at the most basic level it involves mixing the ingredients over heat whilst imbuing them with a small amount of magic, it varies from potion to potion though."

2. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

Xavier stood stiffly "Yes that is correct."

3. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace turned back to him, and said cutely, "So are yew exactly?" Meanwhile she tried to ruffle the Demon wings that were folded, and tucked under her suit.

4. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

He glanced about "I don't think I follow what you are asking me."

5. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace giggled, then restated, "I mean, wat kind of Demonie thing are you?"

6. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

He thought for a moment "I believe i'm called a Blood Acolyte." He looked Sareace over "What of you?"

7. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"What wold we use this weapon for? To the DS or the Souless?"

8. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace blushed, giggled, and said, "Its secret..."

Ominethious looked back down at the weapon schematic, then to Rex, and said, "For me, Vengeance... For the Soulless... Warfare... For the syndicate... Protection, and reassurance..."

9. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

10. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace shrugged, and walked to slightly hug Xavier, purring in the process.

11. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

He stiffened up and looked very nervous his venomous green eyes looking around very confused "What are you doing?"

12. Covert0ddity

Covert0ddity Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Salvus's dim, hollow eyes suddenly glow a vibrant white, and the yellow glow returns to him, as though he had absorbed it. He stands up, slowly, reaching his full Eight foot height. He looks at his hands, frowning internally, and sluggishly lifts a heavy leg, placing one in front of the other, taking him to wherever he wanted to go. His hollow, glowing eyes dart around, taking in input from the surroundings.

13. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace giggled, and said, "Im just greeting, sheesh" She backed off, and leaned on a desk fairly close to Lilly.

14. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

"Greetings are usually done with a simple handshake...an embrace is rather weird to me. So foreign."

15. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace mewed slightly, her cat ears going down a bit, and said, "S-sorry, Im just, gah...."

16. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

He titled his head "Nothing to fret over."

17. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar sighed,"No...I think she knows. If she doesnt, and I told her, its not like it makes a difference. She IS a succubus. They dont really love. More like steal it then MAKE love..."

He lay on the ground with his hands behind his head,"Ahh...I'd rather not complicate things with her..."

18. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace then asked, "So why are yew here? At this castle?"

19. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

Xavier reached into his pocket which to the naked eye was hard to see in his slick black leather outfit "I got a note, which naturally I followed up on." He said holding up a tattered piece of parchment

20. Covert0ddity

Covert0ddity Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Salvus halts in his large, clumsy movements. He almost seems to sniff at the air around him, his eyes go a faint gold in memory, then return to hollow white. The cogs in his shift suddenly, making an audible bang. He begins walking in the direction of Lilly's Laboratory. Halfway through, he stops, thinking again. The cogs begin to turn faster, slowly being powered by an unknown source inside the thick metal suit. He remembers where he is going, and stops in front of the door with a loud thud.

He opens the door slowly, and enters the lab, eyes soaking in the three figures, being Xavier, Sareace, and Lilly.

He raises his arm slowly to make a wave.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.