RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar looked away from her already drinking the third bottle. He reached out to grab some of the meat on the large plate, just out of reach.

2. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Taking another bite from the meat she said "geez, you don't waste time huh?"

3. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar stopped drinking a second, all the Vodka was gone. He sighed, and set the bottle down.

"Actually, Im not supposed to be drinking. Amber doesnt like it..." He said in a casual tone, grabbing more meat and gulping it down.

4. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Taking one more bite she laid to food down "why? Not like it's hurting anyone, you can handle your drinks fine by the looks of it."

5. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He giggled. "Crazyon! He's the silly doctor. Lilly is the fun one who stinks at Trap Wars."

6. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar chuckled, but cut it off short, forcing a frown.
    "Yea...to be honest, all the Vodka in the cabinet in the kitchen is needed to make me drunk. Amber just...you know I cant even remember why..." He rubbed his forehead a bit in annoyance. Being unable to remember things, and being forgetful, wasnt something he was proud of.

7. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Right right okay!" She laid herself out flat on the bed.
    Scarlet sighed walking up to him and leaned on his head rubbing it "seems dumb to me. I don't see any problem with you drinking."

8. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar kept his eyes closed. The feeling of her pressing into him, felt amazing. But he did his best not to show it, but the small blush on his grumpy face made it obvious.

"You mind...not leaning on me? And if my wife doesn't enjoy my drinking I do my best to make sure that I dont..." he said in an annoyed tone.

9. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

She saw the blush on his face "Oh shush, you like it. But honestly, shouldn't have someone dictating your life for you, just makes things boring. Happened to me before, trust me, it sucked."

10. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar growled a bit, but it was more of a pur if anything.

"You know we Dragons allow multiple lovers, so im not dedicating my life to her completely...there is one other...I wouldnt mind..." He said softly.

11. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Course I know, that's why you shouldn't be so grumpy. I've been gone for awhile, haven't seen anyone for a long time" She leaned in slightly closer "who's this other one hmm?"

12. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Kitten giggle and lied down next to her. "So, I got a question. What would you do if you suddenly got your memories back? I mean... I know Miss Terra left you with some of them because she made you a not-a-slave but... What would you do if you got the rest back?"

13. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar blushed more, maybe it was the Vodka. "The Queen herself...I cant let Amber know but...I love Xertra too..." He replied softly.

14. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

harnackam was sleeping deeply on a hill near the castle. A few of his floating runic healing pieces of ice started to fizzle. They dropped and immediately melted. He shifted in his sleep, then started to slowly roll down the hill, towards the castle.

15. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Ahh" she finally got up off him and back down on the bed "well that's an interesting mess your in, have you told the queen yet?"

16. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Nothing, I like being hear" she said staring at the ceiling.

17. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He smiled a little at her answer. "It is really nice being here. Everyone is so nice."

18. Joobley

Joobley Scruffy Nerf-Herder

After showing Shemei off, Tetsuya decided to roam the castle halls, though not heading anywhere in particular. Eventually, he picked up on the scent of a dragon. Having nothing better do, he decided to follow it. The scent lead him to none other than Darcia, who he was now standing behind of down the hall.

19. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly turned back to the alchemy station, moving to drop some of Iota's blood into the shapeshifting potion to continue brewing it.

20. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace looked curriously at the potion, and said, "So haw does dat work?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.