RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Right right but what is this place? I'm sure if you guys are here there's something more." Her hands went behind her head curiously "oh yeah, your a dragon too right?"
    Erika shrugged but jumped on the bed and got comfy "I'm sure we can stay here though."

2. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin then said, "That, and firing something at a high speed, with very heavy, and something that can burn at high heat... added more that im a Magma Mage so if it was Thermite i can at least have some control over it..."

3. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar snapped his head up and looked her in the eye, immediatly face palming. Could she not see he was a Dragon as plain as day? He'd transformed to fight Amber and was still in his Dragon form. Sure he didnt have wings, but he was still noticeably a Dragon.

"Yes..."He said quietly, rubbing his head in annoyance. "The Harbinger of Dragons, Tareek Vas Bloodwing..." Tar said it more to remind himself if anything.

4. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He smiled and sat next to her. "Ya, but then how do we let her and Mommy know about the sleep over?"

5. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Hey hey, don't get rude with me, I thought I was dead for god knows how long. So anyone specific own this castle or?"
    "Eh, we'll tell her later" She chuckled getting comfy on the bed.

6. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar stood up straighter, his look a little friendlier. "Ah, that would be out Queen Xertra, Succubus Queen of the castle..."

7. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Succubus eh? Sounds fun." She started walking on some random direction, not really bothering where she was going.

8. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar followed her, walking casually,"She is very powerful, it'd be a good idea to behave..." Even as he said that, he himself couldnt help but take a few glances at Scarlets ass as she walked. She was Dragon after all...it'd been a while since he'd talked to a female of his kind.

9. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Scarlet flicked her wrist "everyone has a weakness, just gotta figure it out, succubi especially." She glanced back long enough to spot him looking at her and she gave him a little wink.

10. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar blushed slightly, looking away quickly. Her comment on his Queen made him kinda angry,"Well now you best stay away from her. I wont let you harm her..." He said.

11. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Sofia giggled slightly as well and followed close behind. "So where are we going now?" She asked. The kitsune was actually pretty curious about this castle, and now quite cautious as well. She made a mental note of where Carstel's lab was, in case he ever kidnapped one of them again.... or if she want to enact a little payback on him...

12. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Scarlet chuckled "oh no, I never ment to harm her, just saying everyone has a weakness. I don't have a reason to pick a fight after all." She stopped for a second and moved her face close to his, almost like she was about to kiss him "you don't have to be embarrassed, were dragons, and both sides have a tendency to stare, am I right?" Almost teasingly she pulled away and kept walking.
    "I guess... we need to get some new clothes... right?" She said walking somewhat blindly.

13. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Kitten sat down next to her. "So... Secret surprise Slumber party? That's even funner." he chuckled at the idea. "And my prank on Miss Terra will be perfect with that other girl giving her my prank rope!"

14. Mailboxhead

"I guess so... any idea where we might find some?" Sofia replied. She didn't know the layout of this castle at all, and instead just followed her Kitsune friend.

15. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar was caught by surprise when she drew up to him. He starred her in the eyes, his own expression softening.

"I guess..." He said as she began to walk away. He started after her again.

16. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Erika got comfy now laying her head on a pillow "okay then!"
    Miku thought for a moment and shook her head "not that I know of..."
    "So, if I were to stay here, since well, I guess I am at least for now, where would I be sleeping to?" She said turning around to Tar.

17. Mailboxhead

Sofia sighed. "Guess we're stuck like this then." They had passed one or two other servants in the hallway, each had on a similar sort of attire. "At least we won't stick out too much though."

18. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar looked at her blankly. He wasnt sure himself. He could have her sleep in Amber's room, but he didnt want her to be out of his sight, she could cause trouble.

He sighed, and knew he'd regret saying it,"...My room I guess. I need to keep an eye on you, and I dont want you roaming the castle...."

19. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Miku tugged down on the skirt a little "except these are mega short..."
    Scarlet grinned "sounds good! Wanna show me to it?"

((Night~))

20. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar couldnt help but smile himself, but when he realized he did, he quickly frowned.

"Follow me..." He said flatly, leading the way to his room.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.