RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Sofia giggled. "Sure. Although... they ARE kinda cute..."

2. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"We are very defensive over are mates. But normally Dragons are with Dragons...this is different..." Tar said.
    Tar's eyes narrowed at the girl when she flicked him, he still wasnt sure what to make make of her.

"Im glad to hear that, now bring her back. Lycan or not, she's, and I damn prefer her over you..." He said flatly.

3. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Miku giggled tugging up on her skirt to get a good view and started skipping away still giggling.
    Scarlet stuck her tongue out "you want a lycan running around again? Your dumb"

4. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"Now, do you mean sci-fi plasma or lightning plasma?"

5. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin chuckled, and said, "The only logical way of creating artificial plasma... High heat, Possibly using Electric sparks, and pressure... So Lightning type plasma seems more logical..."

6. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar looked at Scarlet angrily," I want my wife back! I want my Amber, not a bimbo like you..."

7. Sir Sandbags

Sir Sandbags Void-Bound Voyager

"your self righteous, if you really had any loyalty to the one you love you so devotion. and brining you wife back is not a good idea right now, seeming as you're too thick headed to help me."

8. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Scarlet sighed "nah, I don't feel like dealing with a lycan shouting at me, maybe when she's changed back." She grinned "Also, I'd watch my tongue if I were you since I'm the only one that can bring her back."

9. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"Lightning is the only thing able to heat materials into plasma. So the best idea and the easiest would be a lighting gun."

10. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar growled at him, though he knew he was right. Tar'd never admit it.

Tar's frown deepened,"And just what do you plan to do while your here? Hm?"

11. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Live I guess. I've been dead for god knows how long." She put her hands on her hips.

12. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"Tch, well then, welcome back..." Tar said sarcastically. He sighed and rubbed his head,"Ah...what am I going to do now..." He said quietly.

13. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Your first bet is getting Amber's ring back" She pointed on the ground where the ring was laying on the ground "Your free to hang out with me until it's tome for us to change back or sumthing."

14. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar sighed. He knelt down and picked up the ring, rolling it around his hand for a moment. Tar then realized it'd be best he stayed his Dragon form, so he slipped the ring on his pinky.

"Fine...fine...do as you please. And ill be keeping an eye on you..." He said in a defeated tone.

15. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Kitten continued to walk with Erika until they reached Xertra's room again. "Miss Terra are you in there? We have a question!"

16. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Go ahead, I don't wear revealing stuff like this cause I'm to warm or something." She started walking to the castle.
    Erika opened the room hearing no one in there. The room was empty and she shrugged.

17. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar rubbed his head as he followed closely behind her. Not a lot of modesty she's got huh?

18. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Walking in the castle, she took a quick look around and spoke "so where am I anyway?"

19. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

"where do you think Miss Terra is?" He looked at Erika Confused.

20. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar sighed,"A castle, in a far away place. Specifically, the main hall. Is there anywhere in particular you want to go to?" He asked.

He had his eyes closed as he propped himself up to a wall behind her, waiting for her decision. However, he couldn't help but open an eye and look over her body. She was right, in clothes (if you can call them that) like those, she liked to show off her body. He smirked a bit as he looked her over.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.