RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin snaped his finger, then said, "Good point... also, if you want to know a few more 'Classified' Weapons of the Soulless, ill share, IF you can keep it wrapped in secrecy."

2. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

The girl raised an eyebrow looking at the dragon "Amber? Oh you mean the other girl, no, I'm Scarlet."

Blackleaf likes this.
  3. Sir Sandbags

Sir Sandbags Void-Bound Voyager

Cou laughed "she's a lycan and she's possessed, damn this is out of my league,"

4. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Zeta blinked a couple of times trying to get a hold of the situation "this just got... really weird."

5. Sir Sandbags

Cou laughed harder "dose this make him a polygamist? oh hell."

6. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar glanced at him, then after some thought, nodded slightly,"We Dragons commonly have more than one love..."

He turned his attention back to the girl,"Scarlet? What...happened to Amber, my wife?"

7. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Scarlet chuckled "oooor your making excuses to be able to cheat on someone" She joked "Amber's fine, we just... switched. I used this opportunity of her changing to change up our bodies."

Blackleaf likes this.
  8. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar eyed the girl, he wasnt angry anymore, but he was confused,"What do you mean switched? Who are you? Let alone, give me back my wife!"

9. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Scarlet obviously had no problem showing herself off, wearing just about as much as Xertra, maybe even less. "My core was broken, so was hers, I don't know the whole process but we more or less share a body now. Also, do you really want her back as a lycan? That seemed to have went well" she chuckled.

Blackleaf likes this.
  10. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"We could... go to her room anyway I mean... I don't see the problem." She shrugged.

11. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He smiled. "Okay! Lets go ask! Hey Miss Lilly? We'll be back later to get the thingie for no more nightmares!"

12. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Erika waited at the door for the neko.

13. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Kitten smiled happily and took her hand again and walked out the door with her heading back to Xertra's room to try to find her.

14. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Sofia shook her head. "If I did, then who would keep you out of trouble?"

"Weak... spot?" Alysia repeated, smiling inwardly to herself. She got a mischievous look on her face. She started rubbing her tail again, slower this time. She kissed the queen gently on the neck.

15. Sir Sandbags

"that's not what I read, aren't dragons usually really defensive over there mates?"

16. Sir Sandbags

"its like a leach 69 they feed of each other so they both can live" cou chuckled

17. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Erika quietly followed behind.
    Miku giggled "well, you wanna go get out of these outfits?"

Terra sighed as a little smile grew on her face. She wrapped an arm around her neck and pulled her in close, not stopping her now.
    Scarlet walked up to Tar and flicked his nose "Amber never even had any thoughts of anyone else while you were married you know, sounds like soooomebody got his eyes elsewhere"

18. Sir Sandbags

Cou said sarcastically "what a bastard" half joking

19. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"I'm all ears."

20. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin tossed 2 other black folders with red writing, "Classified" on the top, and bottom of it, then said, "Certain weapons, Come at great costs, but as you see here, if this weapon here," Omin pointed at a blueprint titled, "Plasma Cannon" along with many formula's on its construction, then continued, "Has the correct, and logical way of creating Plasma from that big of a cannon, it could Revolutionize everything... However, Its a theory... Not like we could heat heavy elements fast enough to make a pistol or anything... This would be a large project..."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.