RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Home? ... like... out of the castle?" She looked at her a little confused.

2. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Alysia grinned widely and giggled again. "Is there a problem, Xertra?" She said playfully. Of course, she didn't stop yet.
    Sofia slowly nodded her head. "I don't want to stay here... not with people like him around."

3. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"But I... I have someone here I said I would help... and... I can't..." She said ending it a little quietly.

Terra slowly closed her legs together trying to slip her tail away "y-yes..."

4. Sir Sandbags

Sir Sandbags Void-Bound Voyager

Carstel pulled off his maid outfit and put a lab coat immediately back on, "now to get to verk vhile mine data collects" carstel pushed the doors opened walking past the two kitsune, and continued towards the catacombs

5. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Sofia sighed, and nervously tried to pull her frilly skirt to cover her legs. "It's dangerous there though.... If we're going to stay, you have to promise to be careful."
    Alysia looked at her inquisitively and stopped rubbing her tail. They were still entwined together though. "I'm.... I'm sorry.... I'll stop..."

6. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

((My bad))

Amber eventually managed to kick him off of her, staring Cou down again.

7. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Miku giggled pulling up on the skirt just a little "you don't have to stay, I appreciate you coming, but you can go you know."

Terra kept her legs locked together "that's... my weak spot. I may be all powerful but... I have a weakness too."

8. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar fell to the floor for a moment, but was quickly up again. He glanced at Cou, wondering what was to happen again.

9. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Zeta ran over to Tar and stood next to him "Tar, you should let Cou deal with this, he's a trained lycan."

10. Sir Sandbags

Cou's gaze never left the new wolf eyes, but he still shouted to tar "I can smell her on you, I take it your her mate? if we can restrain her she should be fine by morning" cou began to build and additional six inches of crystal on to his own claws, the new claws were like razors

11. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar roared loudly. He was pissed as hell.

He looked angrily at Zeta,"How the fuck did this happen!? Crazyon! He had something to do with it."

Tar growled, he barred his sharp Dragon teeth like a wolf (ironic). "Agh! Fuck! Fine, let this douchebag handle my wife! But you make sure she stays ALIVE you got that!?" He asked hastily. If he were any angrier, he'd be on fire.

Blackleaf likes this.
  12. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"YOU FUCK! THATS MY WIFE! Bah! Restrain her! DO NOT KILL HER!" He shouted at him.

Blackleaf likes this.
  13. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"This douchbag can keep her alive, he knows how to take care of other lycans, hes the harbinger for a reason." Soon after, Amber started holding her head and started making a kind of shouting noise.

14. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar clawed his own chest, making it bleed a bit,"As long as she...is alive! Just...keep an eye on them! Im going to go see that bastard in the catacombs ok!?"

15. Sir Sandbags

"do not pretend to understand the logic right now I will explain later, get a heavy chain, silver if you can, it will sap her strength and we can wait until the sun rises" cou cringed at the though of being around silver. "I under stand you're angry, this is your wife. but for the love of the dark lord him self calm your self we needn't more confusion" cou twisted his claws to reflect the blinding moon light into Ambers eyes

16. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Amber slowly feel down to her knees, her body started to glow just a little, slowly getting slightly brighter, her shape started to look like it was slowly changing form as well.

17. Sir Sandbags

Cou stepped back " what is this, I can sense another taint"

18. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar smiled wickedly at Cou,"Dont order a Dragon around you furry fuck...get Zeta here to get your chain and do your plan...I need-what's...going on? AMBER!?" Tar shouted as he saw Amber begin to change.

Blackleaf likes this.
  19. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

The glow slowly turned into what looked almost like... a human dragon hybrid. Soon after, the glow faded off. It wasn't Amber, that was certain, it looked nothing like her. The girl immediatly started steaching her arms and let out a little yawn "god damnit, finally" she said

((I'm off to bed now, leave you guys with a nice cliff hanger
    [​IMG]
    ))

Blackleaf likes this.
  20. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar was suddenly less angry. He began to calm down as he approached the figure before him slowly.

He stuck his hand out to touch the girl,"Amber?" he asked softly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.