RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin thought for a Second, and said, "I can gain access to the Armories, and Stockpile houses where they keep the materials needed... Or i get a middleman to do the business for us... Besides, im only building one, i'm never going to mass produce this kind of armor. I have a few, Enemies, in Soulless Society."

2. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"Ok then. That would solve most errors."

3. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin breathed in a bit more of the ash, and said "My only problem is, building the machine in general... Especially without drawing itself attention..."

4. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Sofia stared blankly at him for a moment. "Uh- y... wh- YOU DID WHAT?!?" For a moment, she'd entirely forgotten she was almost naked. She loved that outfit. Sure she had more clothes out at their cottage in the woods, but still. When Carstel offered the maid outfit, she remembered her modesty. She tried to cover herself with her arms, blushing deeply, and quickly snatching it out of his hands and slipping it on. It was... almost identical to the one he wore. This was only getting weirder and weirder. "Umm..... th-theres no... underwear..."

5. Mailboxhead

Alysia giggled again, scooting up closer to Xertra's side. She rested an arm gently around the queen's waist. A little idea came to mind, and she grew her own cute little slippery, gooey demon tail, and entwined it around Xertra's. She nuzzled her affectionately.

6. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Miku just silently put up with the fact that she was stuck with no "real" underwear and quietly waited.

Carstel pointed to Sofia's crotch "zat looks good to me ja?"

((Sandbags is with me at work I swear))

7. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Terra chuckled laying her head next to hers "your cute yaknow."

8. Mailboxhead

Her face turned even redder, and she tried to pull the frilly skirt down further over her legs. "I-it's just a sticker...."

9. Mailboxhead

She blushed slightly and only nuzzled in more. Her wet, slippery tail slid up and down Xertra's, still lovingly entwined with it.

10. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Miku, realizing (because for some reason she never before) that was wasn't real underwear started tugging a little on the skirt as well "m-meanie" she said to Carstel"
    Terra shivered a little slightly and nervously said "q-quit that."

Ominethious likes this.
  11. Mailboxhead

Alysia giggled, but kept doing it. She nuzzled against her a little more.

Ominethious likes this.
  12. Sir Sandbags

Sir Sandbags Void-Bound Voyager

"und vat a marvelous zhing it covers," carstel went back to his clip board and began to write some things down, he stop rubbed his eye brow and chuckled a bit
    "according to za scans you vill be entering heat soon, hehe, I hope za fair girl has plans for zat or its... going to be a bumpy ride, forgive za pun... or not" carstel bent over to read a graph giving sofia full view of his black and white striped panties

13. Mailboxhead

Sofia turned around immediately. She didn't want to be here any longer with this insane man. She grabbed Miku by the hand and headed for the door.

14. Sir Sandbags

"me? I clothe you out of mine own vardrobe and i'm a meanie, zose vere some of mine favorites" Carstel really didn't see the problem

15. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"Hmmm. That would be a problem, but once we can get that underground scientific facility built. We can built pretty much anything down there."

16. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

After adding one more ingredient to the small crucible and stirring, Lilly turned from her alchemy table.
    yawning for a moment, she said "Alright, the potion will be done after it's boiled for a few minutes."

17. Sir Sandbags

"come back tomorrow, i'll have za data by zen. und i'm sure zat you vill want to know za full details of your friends condition, am I right?" carstel smirked as they walked away

18. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Miku taken a bit by surprise followed Sofia out the door after her being held, not resisting at all

Darcia yawned as he took a little walk around, he had a pretty neat little way of sleeping so he utilize his hours during the day better, so he didn't mind being awake at night.

19. Mailboxhead

Sofia stopped for a moment. She was quite curious, but she knew better than to spend another moment with this lunatic. She continued out the door, pulling Miku with her.
    Once in the hallway, she let go of Miku's hand and stopped. "Miku.... I want to go home..."

20. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Terra lightly slapped at her side almost sounded like she was whining.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.