RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar took a step back, his face was serious now. Just what did that Crazy bastard do to his wife!?

Tar watched carefully, he didn't know what was happening for sure, but he didn't like where this was going.

2. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

It was only a few moments until she turned to a full blown were wolf. She immediately stared down at Tar. She never looked pleasant.

3. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar took another few steps back,"Fuck...were wolf...oh of fucking course..." Tar said grimly.

He knew he could out run it, but there were other problems. It was Amber, he had to stop her before anyone else in the castle would get hurt.

And not kill her.

He decided to try something that probably wouldn't work,"Amber...Amber! Its me, Tar...your husband!"

4. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

It of course, never worked, it more looked at him confused for a moment until lunging at him.

5. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar held his ground, waiting to be attacked. He was still in his human form.

"Shit..." He said and he quickly moved out of the way, dodging its lunge.

He had no choice but to change forms. There was a short burst of light from him as his body glowed.
    Seconds later, he stood his Draconic self.

Tar got on all fours and roared at the wolf.

"Amber...Im going to stop you before you cause trouble...please...calm down before that happens..." He said in a grim voice.

6. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Kitten looked at Erika, "So do you wanna go ask Miss Terra now or later?"

7. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Amber jumped at the dragon raising an arm into the air to slash.

8. Sir Sandbags

Sir Sandbags Void-Bound Voyager

"yeah yeah yeah" cou took a deep breath " here it comes" cou body began to shift the popping of bones crackled wild through the wilderness his skin fell off in patched reveling fur, cou sat down cross legged through the whole thing bearing the unimaginable pain. but it was soon over cou sat there in his new forum and folded his cloak, "just like breathing" he let out a breath

9. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"That... sounded painful..." She looked almost in amazement.

10. Sir Sandbags

cou sniffed the air "theres another the wind carries the sent of virgin flesh changing" cou new deep voice burrowed deep in to the forest

11. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Zeta looked at him slightly confused "what... another lycan? Where?"

12. Sir Sandbags

"the castle" cou let out a deep breath "i'm sorry but I must go and find it.. I think its female, but the fact that she may be in the castle puts a lot of people in danger"

13. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"I'll come with you..." She stood up standing behind him.

14. Sir Sandbags

Cou knelt down "get on, it'll be a lot quicker this way" cou motioned her to climb on his back

15. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Zeta jumped up on his back, wrapping her arms around his neck. The fir was very comfortable to lay on

16. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

"No. I'm not a guy who gets angry too fast, but I swear to God if you keep giving me that lip I'm going to make you wish you were never turned. Okay, so you are the queen. Fine. Great. Tomas, please explain your sit to the nice lady. I'll cover for you in case she gets mad." Suddenly, the man slouched down and looked a lot less sure of himself. "Okay, so... um... don't kill me. My name's Tomas Stonewall, and I need your help."

17. Sir Sandbags

cou took off through the forest reaching the castle with in few minutes, "there" cou said pointing to two figures in front of the castle

18. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Before he even had the chance to change to Tomas, she turned around, already finding him a waste of time "I'll give you until I'm back to get your attitude checked or I'm breaking your arms and legs, or you can leave." She no patience for this guy, and she already felt her nice calm walk was ruined.
    Zeta quickly noticed a red lycan attacking Tar. Zeta hoped off his back "don't hurt yourself okay?"

Mikus lowly opened her eyes after being asleep for awhile.

19. Sir Sandbags

"i'll try". cou sprinted up to the lycan sliding in to its ankles trying to trip it up

Carstel stood there sharping a hand held circular rotating bone saw, he was wearing a gothic maid outfit, noticing miku shifting he turned to greet her. "oh hello sleepy head, you know you vern't suppose to vake up yet? but za show must go on ja?" carstel walked over to her placing his marker on her chest drawing a dotted incision line betwixt her bosoms. "now count to drei, and take za deep breaths"

20. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Miku was suddenly wide eyed. Not only because because she was about to get cut up, but her clothes were gone! All she had left were these weird stickers covering her. She struggled a little trying o break free.

Amber never saw him coming and was thrown on the ground by Cou. She quickly got up and stared down Cou

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.