RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"I uh, met the queen. She doesn't seem to particular as long as you are there when she needs you for something." She shrugged eating a little more.
    Zeta had no choice but to slow down and stop, her chest was starting to be in pain from her... lack of layers.

2. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

"Oh, that doesn't sound too bad," Sofia replied. "We really need to get a room or something though. I don't want you to pass out in some broom closet somewhere."

3. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Miku nodded finishing her food.

4. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

After roaming around the halls for some time Xavier ended up wondering into the open door of Lilly's Lab. "Sorry to just wonder in. But I seem to be a tad bit lost." He said with a bit of a mumble from behind his scarlet scarf.

5. Joobley

Joobley Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Tetsuya pulled his hand back and waved his arms a bit to try and calm her down. "Whoa whoa easy now I'm not gonna hurt you." He slowly approached her with his hand out to try and help her up again.

6. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

The neko stared at the boys hand and slowly lifted her hand, not grabbing it but barely touching his fingers.

7. Sir Sandbags

Sir Sandbags Void-Bound Voyager

"got ya" cou grabbed her and lifter her off the ground by her waist

Carstle walked by the mess hall on his journey seeing two of his kind conversing he thought it a... good idea to see what brought them here. he walked up to greet them "oh, hello vat brings you to zis place, I don't believe ve have met before?"

8. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Waah!" Zeta was caught off guard by getting picked up and flailed a little.
    Miku was caught of guard and jumped behind Sofia, even though at this point she may have been a bit stronger then Sofia, she still somehow got scared of random people.

9. Mailboxhead

Sofia looked up in surprise to see third kitsune there. She was kind of shocked, really. She'd never actually seen a male kitsune before, being so rare. This wasn't Cynthia's boyfriend was it? She turned and smiled at the stranger. "H-Hello!" She said. "I'm Sofia... I've only just arrived here."
    She giggled a bit at Miku's reaction. "Oh calm down."

10. Sir Sandbags

"i'm new here mine self, and I vould have never thought zat zere vould be others of mine kind here. Interesting" carstel rubbed his chin menacingly

cou spun her around and set her back on the ground. "so shall we keep going?" cou smiled

11. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Miku slowly peeked out, interested in the fact that he was a male kitsune.

Zeta laughed a but getting back up "yeah okay then."

12. Joobley

Tetsuya smiled at the neko to try and comfort her. "See? It's gonna be alright." He felt her touch his finger tips and looked down a bit at her hand. It was at this moment he noticed her lack of clothing, or rather lack of cover-up. He quickly drew his eyes away and swallowed nervously. His face bright red.

13. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

She never really wanted to grab his hand. She let her hand fall to the ground and stared at him "your not like the others"

14. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Xertra started walking her way outside of her castle. Full moon tonight and she felt like laying back and taking a good look at it

15. Sir Sandbags

Cou lead Zeta in to the forest and in to a clearing the sun broke through the patch of bows over head casting rays of light on to the flora in which the moths danced "this is the spot" cou cast down a checkered blanket

"how cute you are little von, hiding like a meek little girl" carstel made a box with his fingers and closed one eye holding his hands In front of his face looking at miku "but you vould look a lot cuter vith pigs tails ja? und a maid out fit" suddenly there came a beeping noise from carstel's pocket he held the metal disk in front of his face "Veird?"

16. Mailboxhead

Sofia giggled a bit. "I'm just as shocked to see a male of our kind. You're quite rare."
    This only made Sofia giggle even more. Miku was so shy around strangers.
    A familiar form was actually waiting for her by the main gate. Alysia was there, standing by the stone walls, waiting for the queen. She looked up at her with a smile.

17. Joobley

Tetsuya fixed his gaze back on the neko, a bit curious. He took his hand back. "W-what do you mean?"

18. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Miku started getting really nervous with all of these weird ideas he had with her "uh... m-maybe?" She was having a hard time keeping up with his accent"

Zeta immediately sat down on the blanket "so... aren't you ever worried you would go into a lycan form and just go on a rampage?"
    Xertra raised an eyebrow, her succubus parts were slowly disappearing "waiting for me were you?" She held in her arm some "normal" clothes as well.

19. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"There were black, and... wouldn't leave me alone..." She looked a little scared by whatever it was she had seen.

20. Mailboxhead

Alysia giggled slightly and approached her. "Perhaps..." She responded. She of course greeted the queen with a wet, gooey hug. Better now than later, when she'd be wearing her human clothes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.