RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"Tch...then stick around...this is the best place to relax, that and the kitchen..." Tar said casually.

2. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Maybe after I get some rest." He patted Tar's shoulder "I'll catch ya later." As he started to walk off.

3. Lord Kain

Lord Kain Ketchup Robot

Xavier now found himself in the path of Darcia, he stepped to the side to let them by.

4. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar sighed loudly,"Tch, tired already? Or avoiding me?" he said flatly.

5. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex nods as he sits down. "Well, my main intention for the oil is to be used as fuel for new inventions. If it might help ease the deal, I can send them the blueprints and some of the inventions to the Souless to add to whatever armory they may already have." Rex smiles. "I might also use it to make a brand of cars to grab some cash on the side. Or whatever else I can use the oil for. "

6. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly dropped what appeared to be a small root into the potion, saying "Just a few minutes now." and smiling as she stirred it.

7. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin smirked at his deal, and intentions, then said, "All i need it for, as a substitute to.power my machines till.i get a hell reactor up and running. And a few... 'classified' things im only supposed to tell if nessisary..."

8. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He smiled at her work. "Then I just drink some up and no more nightmare! Then maybe we'll get to have another trap war!"

9. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly laughed a bit, saying "Just drink a small amount before you sleep and no more nightmares. And who knows, maybe!" as she continued stirring the potion.

10. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Kitten smiled and turned to Erika, "Oh... we can have a sleep over too to make sure I don't have nightmares! I can ask mommy and see if we'll stay in Miss Terra's room with you and Miss Terra!"

11. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

When the word Sleepover crossed Sareace's ears she mewed, and said, "Can i come too?!"

12. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Kitten grinned a little. "Okay! but when you do, you gotta bring my special string and give it to Miss Terra as soon as you get there!"

13. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace exitedly nodded, and said, "Kay!"

14. Joobley

Joobley Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Tetsuya actually ended up walking further and further away from the castle, unknowingly heading deeper into the forest. Tetsuya let out a long sigh and rubbed his forehead. "I could have sworn this was the right way...."

15. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

A neko in a small maid out, out of breath was running through the forest, in general area of where Tetsuya currently was. She feel over on the ground from running a little to much.

[​IMG]

Blackleaf and Britefire like this.
  16. Joobley

Joobley Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Tetsuya heard a noise nearby and picked up on an unfamiliar scent so he decided to go check it out. He immediately spotted the young neko on the ground. "Whoa. hey are you alright?" He leaned over and put his hand out to try and help her up.

17. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar shook his head, but smiled. Maybe it was just Darcia being himself, or he just wanted to rest.

The Dragon decided not to think about it too much, if anything, he should see if his wife is ok.

He got up and looked around at the bunch of slimes seemingly always gathered here, he smiled a bit.
    For no reason really, just remembering his experiences with them.

Tar walked in the direction Amber had, following that and her new, rather pleasant scent.
    He came to a door, still in the catacombs. He'd forgotten how she lived down here.
    Just like him to forget something like that.

He knocked lightly on the door, and called out softly, hoping not to wake her up,"Uh...Amber? You awake?"

18. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Amber, laying down on a bed heard Tar knocking "yeah, you can come in."

19. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar opened the door and went in slowly. Closing it trying not to make a lot of noise.

He looked at Amber and smiled as he walked over, sitting on the edge of her bed,"How you feeling?"

20. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Amber sighed "I feel like someones been shouting at me for hours on end and I have no idea why." She cuddled into him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.