RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar sighed heavily, slapping his forehead with his hand,"Oi vey...having you here is either great, or annoying..." He said as they strode into the springs where the slimes gatherd. Tar looked around for his family.

2. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Darcia laughed for a moment till he saw a slime run up and drop hug Tar, obviously Pangaea, Areiss following quietly behind her as usual.

3. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar chuckled as Pangea hugged him.

"Ah, hun, not to hard now! Ah! Haha!" Tar let her down and pulled Areiss into a small hug too. "Good to see you Areiss, Pangea..."

He turned to Darcia,"My daughters. Darcia, Areiss and Pangea. Little ones, this is uncle Darcia..."

4. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Darcia nodded and Areiss spoke "he looks more bad ass then you." Areiss stuck her tongue at Tar and Pangaea chuckled. "Well that's a good sign huh?" Darcia started laughing as well

5. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"Tch" Tar laughed as well,"My own daughter turns against me eh?" He said jokingly. He pulled Areiss back to him,"Im that un-cool huh? Tch...wheres your mother at?"

6. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Areiss chuckled "I think she's still in resting."

7. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar hummed,"Ah...well I guess we shouldn't wake her up then...eh, lets relax a bit Dar." Tar said. He walked over to the waters edge and sat down, dipping his feet in it.

8. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Darcia soon followed after sitting next to the water. Pangaea did her usual thing, jumping on the water and swimming around while Areiss sat down next to Tar quietly.

9. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar sighed a bit in relief. The water was nice and cool, calming.

"So Darcia...your here at the castle. Living here now, but uh, when was the last time I saw you?" Tar asked.

10. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"To long, I lost count awhile ago. But you can't leave evil bastards to do what they want either." He sighed staring down at the water. Amber soon left her room seeing the two, she finished tieing up her top and walked over to them. Darcia caught by surprise thinking she was s slime (since not told otherwise) said "well damn" more or less complimenting her.

11. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar chuckled,"Yea, thats my wife..." Tar said, then after turning to look at her, "....damn, thats my wife alright..." He whistled a bit.

12. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He smiled a little bit sniffling still. "So... no more nightmares? i guess... *sniffles* I guess I can try that. What do you think *sniffles* Erika?"

13. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Amber grinned wrapping her arms him and cuddling him a little from behind "damn right" After Darcia had realized that was in fact Tar's wife, he turned away "I thought you said Amber was a slime?"

Blackleaf likes this.
  14. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Erika gave him a little smile "I think it sounds good."

15. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex nodded. "Yeah. What did you want to talk about with the oil deal?"

16. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious sighed a bit, still leaning on the gun, and said, "I first need a way of contacting my Suppliers, this Com. unit in my helmet isn't strong enough to get a wavelink out. Do you have anything that can contact on a specific frequency?"

17. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar smiled,"She was a slime, she's a human now..."

18. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex nods. "Yeah. I think I could whip something up. But the supplies would be in my lab."

19. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Amber nodded "ahh, she... nevermind. So why was it your not a slime anymore?" Amber faintly smiled "well, I had to change so I could get the mark."

20. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar smiled broadly. He was quite proud of finally having marked his wife. Took, a bit to long to say the least, but they got it done.

"The mark Darcia, you know of it of course..." Tar said.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.