RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Xertra chuckled again "what, I can't even give you a compliment? Your a princess yourself, don't worry yourself over being honored"

2. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Not a princess anymore though since ive left. But still thanks for the compliment and for seeking me out instead of throwing me out or alternativly trying to kill me. " Acrale replied.

3. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar rubbed his forehead and sighed,"Yea...lets go. I'll leave you gentlemen to...whatever...you might do...don't blow anything up." Tar said.

He continued his walk into the catacombs with Darcia.

4. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"I may be the leaser of this revolution I'm trying to start, but I don't want to be a dick about it. Well, if you need me, I have go find some other d-bags that joined while I was away."
    Darcia sighed when they were a good distance away "you live down here now?"

5. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar shook his head,"No...my wife and kids do, with the rest of the slimes...I live up top. My own room and things..." He replied as they neared the spring.

6. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale waved goodbye and went in her room.

7. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Kitten slowed down Drastically and stopped. He walked over to a wall and curled up into a little ball and starting crying. "What's the point... if we can't find him... then I'll keep having these nightmares... what if these nightmares make it so I'm not mommy's kitten anymore? I'm so scared."

8. Sir Sandbags

Sir Sandbags Void-Bound Voyager

Carstel looked to Omni "it just a joke zat me and mine best buddy tar have" carstel said chuckling, carstel paused for a moment "vat is zat thing you are holding?

9. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious dementedly chuckled at the question, and answered, "This, is the Scythle." Ominethious then pulled the bolt back, and exposed the 95 mm bullet inside, and continued, "It is a ten foot long Scyth, and Rifle, fires rounds higher than the ninty five millimeter bullet here... And the firepower of this rifle is, to my estimates, and expirimentation, is able to peirce Dragon Skin, and even Adamantium Armor... So i do not think you'd like me to pull the trigger, would you not?"

10. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly walked up to the kitten, kneeling beside him and petting him somewhat.
    "Calm down..." she said softly.
    "I don't know what you were going to try doing at Crazon's lab, but you say it's nightmares that are bothering you?"

11. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Kitten looked up with tears going down the cheek of his good eye. "What do you want... *Snivvles* Big mean jerk... Won't *Snivvles* help me find out anything."

12. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

Rex was sitting in his lab, thinking when he noticed a note. Signed by Omin. Rex grabs the note and quickly scans it. It says to meet Omin in the catacombs, about the oil deal. Rex nods and sets off towards the catacombs. Rex sees Omin and waves to him. "Hey! Omin! Over here!"

13. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly was still knelt beside the kitten, saying "I'm sorry... I don't want you trying to go to him, because I know how dangerous some of his creations are... but if it's nightmares, I know a way I could help some..."

14. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He sniffled a little bit more. "You do?"

15. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominthious shifted to Rex, and leaned on the Scythle, and replied, "Ah, Rex, good to see your here. You got my note i left before i went to Xertra?"

16. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"You haven't set up one place? Might be a good idea." She laid his hands behind his head while he walked.
    Erika was patting the back of Arawn's head.

17. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar shrugged as thet walked,"Not sure if I talked to her about that, but im pretty sure she is ok living with the other slimes..."

18. Sir Sandbags

Sir Sandbags Void-Bound Voyager

Cou chuckled "believe me the cute lavender smell beats the wet dog odor any day, but i'm glad you like it" cou began to walk towards zeta

19. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly replied "It isn't a perfect solution, but it should help... I could brew a potion for you to take before you sleep that would leave you in a deep, dreamless sleep... Would you be willing to try that?"

20. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Darcia nodded "right, she's a slime isn't she" he chuckled "does that mean you took her slimyn?"
    Zeta shrugged "good point, anywhere in mind?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.