RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Xertra, having previous knowledge as to where Arcale's room is started walking there, she found her pretty quick.

2. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Just as Acrale saw the door to her room she also noticed a fammiliar succubus standing infront of it.
    " Not excactly unexpected... " She mumbled to herself.
    She decided to walk up to Xertra instead of running.

3. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly sighed, saying "I can't really help you, I'm sorry..."
    Lilly waved a bit, saying "Thank you Acrale, best of luck to you as well, see you later!"

4. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"Mhm...well, now that your here, I do feel I could introduce you to my family." Tar said.

5. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Xertra sighed leaning against a wall "you can't expect me not to show up if you make a pact with Luna."
    Darcia chuckled "right right, I gotta see this to believe it."

6. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"Hey, have some confidence in me old friend..." Tar said chuckling. He led the way through the castle.

Down to the catacombs entrance.

"You aren't still afraid of tunnels are you?" Tar joked.

7. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale had her ice magic ready.
    " Hello to you too. So im guessing you're not here to warn me excactly? "

8. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Darcia crossed his arms in disapproval "you know that was just gossip"
    "Normally, I'd kick you out on the spot, but this a is a bit different. Why did you join with her?"

9. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale grinned a bit.
    " What you think it isnt obvious? "

10. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar laughed, nudging Darcia with his elbow,"Gossip huh? Well, I guess i'll believe you Dar. Oh and uh, watch out for slimes down here, they won't hurt you, but theres a lot of them..."

He began to walk into the catacombs of the castle.

11. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Kitten looked up at her upset and let go of her wrist. "Fine... you... you... Big jerk.." he was actually crying as he said it clearly upset. He power walked over to Erika, "Lets go find the lab on our own Erika. Miss Lilly is being a Jerk..."

12. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

"Oi! Where you guys going?" Tomas started jogging after the two the Queen had told him to follow.
    Okay, you can talk now.
    Thanks. I guess.
    "So, what's you guy's opinion on the Queen? Actual opinion, not pre-rehearsed propagdana drivel."

13. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly sighed, saying "S-sorry..." and heading over beside Arawn.
    "It's just... Look, It's not safe for you to go there..."

14. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace was saddened as well, butimmefiatly got an idea, and asked, "What if omi was to guard dem?"

15. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly shook her head some, saying "Wouldn't help... Heck, might even make the situation worse..."

16. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace looked at her in confusion, then said, "How? If something happens, he'll be able to protect kitten."

17. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Arawn looked at her with his one good eye sternly. "I have to know... Its the only way so the nightmares will go away... I need to know why I wanted to be human... and why I was so scared in the woods... And why he keeps showing up in EVERY nightmare." He took Erika's hand and began to walk down the hallway.

18. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Don't be smart, is it because of the promise I made you?"
    Darcia laughed "dude slimes are fun." Her heard some guy coming from behind him, he looked human, which was immediately a strange sight in the castle "she seems nice, much better then the old one at least."
    Erika was taken a bit by surprise, quickly following behind

19. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Eh possibly. " She replied still with ice spells ready to attact Xertra.

20. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Since Rix left, Omin, for a few minutes, was napping on his "make-do" bed, but woke up to immediatelystart working on the Scythle. After a few minutes he heard voices somewhere near the stairwell outside. He quickly tested the bolt by pulling it back to fit his custom 95 mm. Bullets. Then pulled it back in fast, and smooth. He then opened the metal door, and loojed, it was Tar, Darcia, and of all things... a Human... He kept watch while keeping a hand on the Scythle that was lying on the bench beside him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.