RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Sandbags

Sir Sandbags Void-Bound Voyager

Cou turned with a flourish "right then, follow me if you would milady" cou began to leave her chambers

2. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Darcia chuckled "It means I never thought could gather the energy to actual raise kids, let alone have sex."
    Zeta made her way out of bed, not in the quickest fashion followed after the lycan "sure sure."

3. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar eyed his Draconic friend,"Eh...well, I do. Always. What about you? Last time I was sure you were getting into some trouble for being a pothoc..." he smiled at the word.

4. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Darcia shrugged "well I spent a long time following Luna after the castle fell. I figured she would try some bad shit."

5. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He thought a moment and frowned. "I thought you knew where his lab was... Oh I know! Lilly would know! We can ask Lilly to take us. Plus who knows. If Crazyon can give me my memories, maybe he can give you yours too!"

6. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

"Oh, Cynthia's here too?" She asked. Cynthia had been more of Miku's friend, but Sofia at least knew of her. She'd visited their cottage enough to be acquainted. "I'm... sorry to hear that. But why don't you show me around?" She said with a smile.

7. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

Tomas growled. "Yeah, I know 'im. Nearly killed 'im a couple 'a times. We don't really get along." Suddenly he shook his head and looked at Rix fearfully. "STOP IT!" Not waiting for a response, Tomas turned and ran down the stairs.

Why do I keep blacking out? I mean, I'm still standing when I come around, but still. What is he doing? Why is he doing this?

8. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Erika nodded "sure, let's go!"
    "Well I'm not upset, that's good for her. I don't really know my way around..." She said nervously.

9. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Kitten smiled a bit and went with her through the halls still holding her hand heading to Lilly's lab. "So.. anything happen while I was playing with Maeja? I heard something about people coming, but I haven't really seen too many new people."

10. Mailboxhead

Sofia giggled. "Oh.... okay then. Where are you staying?"

11. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

She shrugged "I dunno, I've just kinda hung out in Xertra's room the whole time."
    "Just... whatever I find." She said a little disappointed.

12. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix looked in confusion, and quickly followed, saying, "Thomas, where are you going!? Just follow me for fucks sake!!!"

13. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Arawn smiled as they got to Lilly's lab. "Huh... Maybe Lilly will know more about that too." he knocked on the door and spoke out. "Lilly you here? Erika and Me need some help."

14. Mailboxhead

Sofia sighed. "Honestly Miku. What would've happened if I hadn't found you. Come on, let's go get this figured out." She started heading down the hallway, leading Miku by the hand.

15. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Trying to change the subject, Miku excitedly exclaimed "well hey look, I can use magic now!" she said holding out a ball of black fire.

16. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

You need to get away from that guy. He's bad news. Shut up! Get out of my head! Tomas heard the bio-suit freak behind him, and didn't stop. He figured the... voice, the guy in his head who sounded like him but wasn't, hadn't piped up until he'd met the thing in the suit. Tomas's training kicked in. He'd get away from the freak, find a secure location, and re-evaluate his options...

17. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

((Enough of dis madnessX3))

Rix stopped following, and let him run off, then turned to head to Omin's lab

18. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly turned to head to the door, saying "One moment." to Iota and Acrale, then opening it and asking "Oh, hey there kitten, what do you two need help with?

19. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He smiled seeing her. "We're trying to find Crazyon. Do you know where his lab is?"

20. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly shook her head, saying "Nope, sorry, I've been there before, but the door kinda just... Appeared... Wouldn't really know how to find it."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.