RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"I'm sorry" she said hugging Sofia back "I just... I can't explain it, it's like after... this happened, I have an attachment to this place."

2. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Sofia breathed deeply. Miku's hugs were always so warm to her. She pulled back from their embrace to gaze at her new form. "After... what happened?"

3. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"After I... I was turned at least partially into a changeling." She looked sad for just a moment "wait... how did you recognize me?"

4. Mailboxhead

Sofia giggled. "I've known you all my life. I'm not going to suddenly not recognize you because your skin's a different color." She smiled happily. "I'm just glad you're alright. When you didn't come back to the cottage... I got worried."

5. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar rubbed the back of his head, smileing a bit.

"So its been said...heh..." He chuckles a bit.

"So uh, Darcia...I never had asked, what brings you here?" Tar said curiously.

6. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"I'm sorry, just... I have some sort of strange attachment here like I said but, I'm glad you came." She hugged the kitsune again.
    "Helped put Luna's head on a platter, I could ask the same to you, lazying around as usual?" He chuckled.

7. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar smiled,"What else would I be doing? I guess I couldnt help as much as I had hoped. Luna was rather powerful, and I almost lost one of my daughters after all..."

8. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

Tomas slowly pushed the door open, then blew a raspberry. "Not even in here. Fat lot of help you were."

9. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"So? why don't we go talk to him?"
    "Well darn, never took you for a fatherly type." The thought of him being a father alone put a smile on his face.

10. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He smiled a bit. "Okay. Why not?"

11. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Erika jumped up off the bed "well? Where too?"

12. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"Im a old enough...and what does that mean huh? Ask Xertra im doing fine. Right Xertra?" Tar looked at her.

13. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix chuckled, and said, "Might as well keep lookin, or i can go get Ominethious."

14. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

"Omin-what? Is he the backup ruler or something?" Tomas sighed and hung his head. "I'm screwed. What was I thinking coming here?"

15. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Rix mechanically chuckled, and said, "He's more of, a Hirered gun... the many few Xertra has. He's resting in his lab in the catacombs. And its Omin-ethious, by the way."

16. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

"Well... You said we should see Crazyon, so why not? What's the worst that can happen" He smiled and took her hand.

17. Mailboxhead

Sofia nuzzled into her affectionately. "It's okay. I can... I can stay here a while too..." She pulled back to gaze at the changeling with a smile. "So, they must be letting you live here, right? You were never much of the sneaky type." Truth be told, she wasn't even sure who 'they' were. The kitsune had never been into the castle before, and knew even less about the syndicate that ran it.

18. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

The name crazyon was a name she seemed to recognize but it never put a fave in her mind "okay, well, you lead the way, I have no idea how to get there."
    Miku nodded. She tightened her grip nuzzling right into her shoulder "I haven't seen Cynthia much, she's... found someone in the castle so I've been fairly lonely."
    Zeta sighed layout back down to the bed as her suit finished forming "so, where are we going?"

19. Sir Sandbags

Sir Sandbags Void-Bound Voyager

"well I already have a picnic basket ready, but I left it in my room just incase the invitation went belly up. so we just need to grab that and i'll take you to a spot in the forest near here," Cou seemed kind of proud, "unless you'd rather me just cook you something here in the castle?" cou rubbed the back of his head "so, what do you say?"

20. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Zeta started giggling "aww, you went through all that effort for me? Well I guess if you already have a picnic basket ready let's go out."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.