RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

"Just walk." Tomas walked ahead, occasionally looking around like he expected to get ambushed.

2. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Eh you havnt stabbed me yet so you can do the rest of your experiments if you want to. Dont hold me responsible though if your equipment doesnt excactly like being near a being from another realm. "

3. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

"It was either that or have my hand frozeen."

Rix chuckled, and headed to where omin said the throne room was while they were loading the gear in his lab.

4. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly's face lit up, now excited, as she said "Thank you!" and quickly moved to a drawer, taking a series of runed pages from it.
    "This will be a first!" she said, laughing slightly in excitement and then moving to set the papers in a small stack.
    Taking one of the pages, she sat it down to the left of Acrale, placing her hand on it and focusing energy through it.
    "Alright, this might feel a bit strange, but it shouldn't hurt." she said, then setting a few empty pages in a stack just behind the runed page, as a small diffused ray of energy was emitted from the rune towards Acrale, begging to scan her while the once empty pages began to slowly be filled with writing and notations.
    Lilly shook her head slightly, saying "Alright then..."

Blackleaf likes this.
  5. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Um alright? So what is this doing? Examining my magic energy? "

6. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

""It is a specialized scanning rune that I created. It can read things from your magic energies and how they flow throughout you, to your vitals, basically just a generalized scan. It basically just attempts to scan for near anything, and outputs what it can actually find. I can't really use anything too specialized, because I don't know enough about Ice Devils to create one, but it will be fascinating to see how it turns out!" Lilly happily replied, talking fairly quickly and glancing at the still working rune.

Blackleaf likes this.
  7. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Alright then. " She replied lying down and waiting for the rune to finish up scanning.

8. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

After a few minutes, the rune fizzled out and the energy from it died down, leaving a small stack of papers covered from top to bottom in writing, which Lilly then took and sat down on a table nearby.
    Glancing at it, she commented "Interesting indeed, I can't wait to look through these!", then setting the expended rune beside the stack of pages.
    Thinking for a moment, she walked back over and asked "Would it be alright for me to get a small blood sample?"

9. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace looked over at the papers, but couldn'tread them.

Then asked, "So if Ioda's blood is green, ima think her's is blue, right?"

10. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale stayed silent for a moment thinking.
    " Oh what the hell. Alright sure. "

11. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Who knows, maybe!"
    "Thank you!" Lilly said excitedly.
    Moving to another drawer and taking out a syringe, she then got a sterile tip and moved to screw it on.
    Thinking for a moment, she said "Probably going to need these though." as she moved to another drawer, taking out a pair of gloves.
    After putting them on, she walked over to Acrale while holding the needle and asked "Ready? This is going to sting a bit."

12. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace leaned her head forward, and looked at the Syringe Anxiously.

13. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale grinned a bit.
    " Sure. "

14. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Alright then!" Lilly excitedly said, moving to insert the needle carefully into Acrale's arm.
    Then drawing back, the syringe filled with blood similar but darker in colour than Acrale's skin. The incredible cold of the blood was slightly burning Lilly's hands through the gloves as she removed the syringe and went to set it on the table, saying "That should be more than enough to run some tests with, thank you!" and noticing the bit of blood around the tip had frozen instantly on removal.

15. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale rubbed the wound.
    Suddenly a bit of ice formed around it and closed it almost instantly.
    " Alright good. We ice devils dont interact much with succubi really. If this will atleast help you understand the realm of Acheron better then this is great. "

16. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace looked curiously at the Syringe, and tried to touch it, but drew back from the cold. But it felt quite... Pleasant.

17. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"It likely will, this information will be amazingly useful and interesting, I cannot thank you enough for letting me do that!" Lilly replied, taking off the thick gloves and setting them on the counter, rubbing her hands together some to warm them.

Blackleaf likes this.
  18. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Iota chuckled from the way Lilly hurriedly set down the syringe, and at the way Sareace recoiled from touching it. "Cold isn't it?" She said with a laugh. She reached down to pick it up, morphing her hand as she did so. It took on a sharp, shiny, onyx black appearance, like a gauntlet made of obsidian. As she grasped the syringe, the onyx gauntlent covered itself with a layer of ice. It didn't look like Iota felt any discomfort. She held it up to look at it. "I bet the blood of that Omin guy would be a stark contrast to this."

Blackleaf likes this.
  19. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace giggled at the comment, and replied, "Omi's blood is enough to melt even his armor if he tried hard enough."

20. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly looked to Iota as she examined it, saying "Heh, it is, that stuff is literally molten." and laughing slightly.
    "I didn't think it was possible for any creature to live in cold like that!" She added, still sounding fairly excited.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.