RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Oh? Why not?" Lilly asked.
    "Scared of a simple scan? Or just afraid of needles?" she added, grinning slightly.

2. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Oh im sorry? Whould you randomly sit down next to a stranger armed with sharp weapons and potions and go " Alright im wuth you stabbing me in the arm! I totaly trust you! " "

3. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace paused for a minute then said, "Soulless are Ash-skined people who's soul slowly decays. To stap it then nom on souls to use that energy to keep their soul from collapsing. But omi says im...different. Its also a Yin, Yang sorda thing, kinda like a compliment."

4. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Alright. Thanks then i guess. "

5. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

Low and slow. No mistakes. I have a feeling this crew will shoot first and ask questions never. Tomas went around the perimeter of the castle just inside the treeline, waiting for each demon or group of demons (he assumed they were demons, some looked more human than he liked to think about) to avert their attention before moving. Using this strategy, it took about ten minutes to get to the gate. Fortunately the road to it was wooded on both sides. Tomas looked for guards...

6. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Heh, fair enough then, what could I do to convince you?" Lilly asked, laughing slightly.

7. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace then slowly got up to walk towards the Ice Devil, and pulled back a bit, shivering from the slight cold.

8. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Iota had let the two talk for a bit, but now perked up her head. "Well... why not just start with a simple examination? No needles, no knives, no magic runes?"

9. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly thought for a moment, before saying "That could work for now, if it's alright with her." and turning to look at Acrale once more.

10. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale turned to Iota.
    " Ugh you sure Iota? "

11. Mailboxhead

Iota nodded. "I trust Lilly. She's not ruthless or sadistic like certain other scientists I know of. She doesn't want to hurt you."

Britefire likes this.
  12. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale sighed.
    " I suppose if she wanted me dead she could easily have done that alredy. "
    This was risky. But being friends with an alchemist could come in handy.
    " Alright i trust you. Examination first. If that works out then fire away "

13. Mailboxhead

The place was heavily guarded. The treeline stopped about 200 feet from the gate, and though there were no soldiers next to it, there were plenty watching it from the wall. Inside, the gate opened up into a large courtyard, with plenty of... people wandering, training, and doing all sorts of other activities. It would be nearly impossible to sneak in through the front door like this. Worse yet, it was still had to shake the feeling of being watched....

14. Stu and Improved

I wonder... Tomas was lucky his throwing arm was still good. He hefted a small rock and whipped it at the wall. A loud crack resounded up and down the parapets.

15. Mailboxhead

It definitely drew attention. The guards on that section of the wall immediately glanced down to the source of the sound, only to find nothing. The others had glanced that direction as well, but it didn't keep their attention long. If anything, it seemed they were watching the woods even harder now.

16. Stu and Improved

Damn. These guys are good. Guess I'm not going to be able to sneak in after all. I hope I can get out if things go sour. Tomas steeled himself and stepped out onto the road, walking slowly towards the main gate with his hands on his head.

17. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly smiled some, saying "Thank you!" as she moved over to a cabinet, taking out a small notepad, thermometer, and reflex hammer.
    "Just sit down on the table over there please." she happily asked.

18. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" You're gonna end up as an icicle if you try anything. Just something to keep in mind. " she replid sitting down on the table.

19. Sir Sandbags

Sir Sandbags Void-Bound Voyager

Carstel began to pull down the hooks from the ceiling and put them into the black bag along with the other pieces of the bead body "vell, I vill be going now I have to dispose of zis body before it starts to rot" Carstel slung the body over his shoulder he was pretty strong despite his shortness, must be all the grave digging he does, he started out the door "bye for now" he waved to Rex and wandered off

20. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

at the notion of that Sareace scampered to a far corner, and huddled incase she tried anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.