RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Eh both. " She replied grinning a bit.

2. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace sighed as bit, and tried to get more string from Lillys boot, and said, "Omi never told me if we are staying here, or just vistiting. But i hope yew stay a while longer."

3. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Both? Well, must've been quite the time to visit then with the whole Luna ordeal that was going on." Lilly replied.
    Lilly looked down, laughing slightly at Sareace's actions.

4. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace mewed at Lilly's laughter, and had pulled one of the laces out, and kept pawing while laying on her back.

Blackleaf likes this.
  5. Stu and Improved

Stu and Improved Spaceman Spiff

Tomas slowed to a walk as he approached, listening intently. It was much too quiet. No birds meant that they'd been scared off. No wind? Well, he didn't quite know what that meant, but it sure couldn't be good. Without realizing it, he started repeating in his head the mantra he'd used to keep calm as of late. I didn't die in the Ten Year War, I didn't die in Urkutsk, and I'm not going to die here.

6. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale looked briefly at Sareace then looked back at Lilly.
    " So... What else is there to discuss? "

7. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Hm..." Lilly replied, thinking for a moment.
    "Well, what brings you here?"

8. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" As i said. A number of things. "

9. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Nodding, Lilly replied "Alright then."
    Thinking of what to ask next, Lilly then said "Well, what is with the chill you seem to be emitting? I don't think I've ever noticed anyone do anything similar without actively focusing on a spell."

10. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Huh? " She replied confused.
    " Oh. We ice devils are sorta made of ice magic. "

11. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Made of ice magic?" Lilly asked, once more surprised.
    "Amazing, I had no idea that was even possible! It certainly explains the cold aura. I take it ice is the only combination elemental magic that Ice Devils can wield?"

12. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

The castle walls were within sight. On top of them, many guards patrolled back and forth. Some holding rifles, others more archaic weapons. Many gazed into the forest, watching for.... something. Had they already been tipped off about Tomas' presence, or were demons just normally so watchful? So far, it didn't look like he had been spotted.

13. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace giggled a bit, and said, "Kinda similawr to Soulless mostly only abul to use Fire, and earth elements."

14. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale nodded.
    " Acheron is basicly a frozen wasteland. Our race is entirely based around ice. Hence my skin color. " She said rolling up a sleeve on her dress.

15. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareace turned to look at her arm, and had a "Woah" expression on her face, and said, "Yew are really an opposite to a soulless, fas for sure."

16. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly watched, saying "I see then, that makes sense."
    Thinking for a bit, Lilly then asked "Would it be alright if I ran a few simple tests? Mainly a few runes to scan your energies, should be interesting to see the results on a being formed of ice magic! Perhaps a blood sample as well?"

17. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Acrale smiled a bit.
    She was about to say something when Lilly interupted her.
    Acrale grinned a bit.
    " How about no? "

18. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Sareaced giggled from the responce, and asked, "Wat were yew gunna say?"

19. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Well for one i was gonna ask what a soulless was and two i was gonna ask if you meant that as a compliment. "

Ominethious likes this.
  20. Joobley

Joobley Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Tetsuya chuckled and gave a faint smile to Miku, feeling slightly better. "Yeah, that's it." He said jokingly. "But in all serious I'm not sure how I'm actually gonna do this..."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.