RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Iota fidgeted it slightly, unconsciously placing her hand on her upper arm while she waited. "Can... we get this done quickly? I'm not too fond of needles..."

2. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Alright, I'll make this quick, it will only sting for a moment. Just hold out your arm." Lilly replied

3. Mailboxhead

Iota gritted her teeth, and hesitantly let go of her upper arm. She held her hand out, wrist facing upward.

4. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly then carefully took the needle, saying "Just relax for a moment." as she stuck it into Iota's arm, a few inches below the wrist.
    After a moment, the syringe had a decent amount of blood in it and Lilly pulled it out and then said "There we go!" while then moving to conjure a small amount of water magic to heal the tiny puncture on Iota's arm.

5. Mailboxhead

Iota's blood was dark and had a slight green tinge to it, giving away its obvious inhuman quality. She rubbed the spot where the needle had punctured her with her thumb, the sting quickly fading away from the water magic. "...Thank you Lilly," She said with a smile. "So this potion is for shape-shifting? How does that work?"

6. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly smiled some, saying "It's a potion a dragon wanted me to make, don't remember his name, but he needed some help to shift into a smaller form so he could go into the castle, it works by blending some special seeds with the blood, in this case, then adding in one of his scales that has been powdered, and finally a specially runed emerald is dropped into the mix. It would likely only work for him in particular though."

7. Mailboxhead

"Ah.... okay then..." Iota replied. She kinda understood what Lilly was talking about, but she assumed it was only a simplified description of the process. She went and sat back down on the table.

8. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly walked over to the incomplete potion, once more turning it on to heat while setting the syringe near the other ingredients.
    Walking back over near Iota, Lilly happily said "Thank you for that Iota! Now it's just a matter of letting it heat back up, then it'll be nearly finished." while leaning back on the table some.

9. Joobley

Joobley Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Tetsuya shook his head. "No...I'm not lying. Like I said I'm not exactly sure what triggered the transformation or how was even in a human form to begin with. I can't remember much from my childhood."

10. Mailboxhead

The drider huffed. "Can we start moving in now or what? I'm getting tired of waiting."

11. Sir Sandbags

Sir Sandbags Void-Bound Voyager

"oh vell, too bad I could have gotten so many answers if I could find him, but za vill be a trouble for anozer day"

12. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Xertra stood up from the throne "yep, sorry. Where to then?" She said walking down next to the drider.

13. Mailboxhead

The drider turned and followed next to Xertra. "Most of us will be content with setting up a new den just under the castle.... But there are a few who want housing up here. Will you accommodate them?"

14. Sir Sandbags

cou walked up to zeta's door and took a deep breath before knocking and swinging the door open, he started nervously "I lived in the wood for three years, so I don't really know how social conventions work that well any more, so... dinner with me?" Cou stammered nervously raising his thumbs to his hooded face were a awkward but hopeful expression was painted

15. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Of course, anyone who would like to is free to set up in the catacombs and anyone else I can show you to some rooms." She gave them a little smile.
    Zeta was barely awake when he came in the door. She rubbed her eyes as her suit was barely formed around her body "dinner? Sounds good... when?" She was still kind of asleep

16. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Arawn slowly opened the door to Xertra's room. "Erika are you here? I need some help..."

17. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Erika was currently sitting on Xertra's bed "help?"

18. Mailboxhead

The drider nodded, and.... gave a slight smile back.

The next half hour would be spent inspecting rooms and selecting an area in the caverns to set up a new nest. They selected an area close to the catacomb entrance, opposite the spring, to make the most of the protection the castle had to offer. They set to work covering it in webbing and hanging lighting crystals everywhere, while the few that chose to started heading up to their new rooms in the castle.

Isabella smiled at Kalissa. They were now in the residential ward with several driders skittering around, trying to get their living quarters set up. "This is so exciting! We don't have to worry about cave-ins and tunnel monsters anymore!"

19. Sir Sandbags

cou blushed a bit but didn't avert his eyes "well, I guess in a little bit, I mean after you ready of course"

20. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa also smiled happily, looking around and saying "I guess it'll be much safer for you all now, that's great!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.