RP The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Clan TDS, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Not hungry, plus I prefer my souls fresh." She sat up, she was feeling much more refreshed now.
    Lucia shrugged "sure, could always use another hand."

2. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Alright then. " She replied turning to Alysia.
    " Feel free to tag along i guess. "

3. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

"Oh thank you!" She said happily, giving both of them a quick hug. "My sisters have explored these caves a bit. I can help you navigate them."

4. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Lucia nodded again "well I guess you lead the way then?"

5. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious smirked, then replied, " Same here, Hell... Haven't eaten in a decade... However I'm walking around to go check on the situation of the Castle, i got... Distracted... in the conversations in there... Any place here you KNOW they would start besides the Throne room?" Ominethious then looked across both directions in the Hallway... then looked back at Ivory. In his mind he was saying, "How the HELL can i stay mad at this girl... She looks like a slave of Luna's... Just maybe...." Then Omin stopped, tossing that thought out of his mind, awaiting her to answer him.

6. Mailboxhead

Alysia nodded her head again. "Okay." She grabbed one of the glowing crystals off the wall and let it float in her body, lighting her up like a lamp as she headed into the dark tunnels.

7. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Ivory blinked a couple of times thinking "well, Katrika was a big fan of runes, so she might be by a lab."

8. Con7Rad7

Con7Rad7 Giant Laser Beams

Kara took to the air too, her wings beating furiously.

"Well you lasted this long, so you aren't as completely worth as I suspected. So then, tell me, What is this battlefield you have here?"

9. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Enigma looked briefly at Lucia and then followed after.

10. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Crazyon looked at her puzzled for a second, then realized what she meant.
    "Oh, It's an abyssal dimension that I created."
    "A rather comfy place in which I can manipulate my household, and place the exits and entrances where I please, all but the entrance you came through."
    As he said this, putrid clouds were surrounding the changeling.
    "Now, Please answer as to why you've been so rude?"
    "Being stuck "Up there" was annoying, but did not harm me, so I'm being rather kind to you."

11. Con7Rad7

"You did some of my subjects a great disservice, robbing them of their hive, I could not let you go unpunished there."

"Seeing as we both don't have much to gain through this fighting, perhaps we could come to a more sensible agreement? It has been a while since those events, and I do believe you stopped."

Asked Kara, her voice remaining quite monotonous.

12. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

At that, Crazyon filled with glee.
    "Ah...!"
    "That was because my research was concluded, which allowed me to manipulate a special organ within a changelings body."
    Crazyon then changed to a more serious tone.
    "What agreement?"

13. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar sighed when he saw her. "I hope your...not planning to go out there..." He said.

14. Mailboxhead

A small tapping sound could be heard inside the nest.... several tapping sounds, and they were approaching quickly. Soon, a drider came out the mouth of the nest into the light of Xertra's fireball, her spider legs tap-tap-tapping against the rocky floor. She crossed her arms and glared at the succubus and neko. "What are you doing here?" Her eyes didn't glow the same way Maeja's did.

15. Con7Rad7

"I'll forget this ever happened, as long as you swear to never 'research' on anyone from my hive again, You share what you researched, and in gratitude, we shall name you a friend of the hive, giving you access to it, and sharing any info on changelings you need in the future."

Kara said, staying monotonous, before quickly finishing with:

"And, should any strife among the syndicate occur, you know where your loyalty rides with."

16. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Amber nodded slowly "Xertra is away, it's my duty as the princess."
    Xertra held the flame up to the drider "were looking for a neko that was kidnapped by Maeja."

17. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

Crazyon eyed her, and began to speak.
    "Hmm...Well, I suppose that would be of use...!"
    "What I managed to gain was an ability to unstabilize a changelings abilities."
    "And I managed to transfer organs between creatures, creating many hybrids..."
    "I even managed to create a way to disorient the hive mind."
    "I could go on in on about the various, unique findings that I've gained from researching..."

"And my loyalty resides with whoever interests me more."

18. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin only knew a handful of Scientists, however none from this castle that he could remember... He snapped out of his Thinking-Hypnotism, and said, "I do not know anyone here who owns a lab, neither do i know where they are... However if you know where some are, show me where."

((Going offline for the night, Bai. :C))

19. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

He grabbed her arm lightly, "She told me I was to look after that castle when she left. Not you...If anyone is going to get hurt defending this place it will be me. I want you to stay, here, please Amber. I dont want to bring you back like Pange." He told her this, trying to sit up farther.

20. Con7Rad7

"I'm certain you only worked with new additions to the hive though, their connection to the hive mind would of been weaker than true bloods."

"What you uncovered was an ability to destabilize our magic it sounds like, so tell me, do you believe you could do the reverse, perhaps amplify it greatly?"

((Going offline for about and hour, sorry if I don't respond fast~))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.