The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by zooey, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Katrika attempted to throw more spikes at him dodging his butt swing "Sorry, it isn't an option for me to leave them."
    Lucia shrugged thinking she could just be a new victim.

2. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar roared angrily, but he was smiling. "Oi ya bastard! Help us take down this bitch!"

3. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Alright i guess. "
    Enigma replied to Alysia.

4. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious tried to get at Luna but was impaled into the wall by the wall of Crystals. He was now bleeding out his Magma from his arteries, and Veins, slowly flowing out onto the floor. He murmured to himself, "I-I Must N-Not Falter..." Then Omin had lost all consciousness, hanging on the wall by his own impaled flesh.

5. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Alysia caught up quickly. "I know these caverns more than you do Enigma. I can lead you through them easier, and Xertra needs to know whats going on."

6. Mailboxhead

Iota was expecting more icicles and quickly morphed into his chitinous armor. He blocked his face with his arms and the armor deflected most of the spikes, leaving only a few slight cuts. "I know you didn't want to kill her, but you were going to anyway. Why?"

7. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Lucia nodded. She had to find a good opportunity to get Alysia hypnotised.
    Ivory quickly ran over to hit. She used healing magic to reduce the pain, but she wasn't string enough to get the crystals out, at least not alone.
    The dragon nodded "of course." he said with great confidence. He beamed a laser toward her, but she used a crystal to deflect it in different directions.

8. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Katrika sighed kicked a few more his way "I have to do what i can to help Luna, it's her throne, and I'll help get it back."

9. Mailboxhead

Alsyia led the way now, grabbing one of the glowing crystals off the wall to light their way. She headed into the dark tunnels. "This is bad. First the driders, and now an attack on the castle. I hope we can get to her quickly enough."

10. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar roared, lifting the crystal off of himself and moving out of the way.

11. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

((
    ))

Ominethious was still stuck to the wall, his bleeding had stopped, however he was still soaking in his own blood-like Magma, and was in a state of unconsciousness, breathing was altered slightly due to one of his lungs being pierced through.

12. Mailboxhead

Iota did his best to dodge the incoming icicles again. "You honestly thing she deserves it?!" He called back to her.

13. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Luna started looking distressed. She was good at fighting, but no one had the brute force to take down both of her fists. She tried again, throwing a bunch of small crystals at them. Darcia smirked "Tar, cut the laser!" as he fired a large laser from his mouth in the general direction of Tar.
    Ivory did what she could to keep all of his internals from dieing.
    "Not my decision, I made a vow to follow her, I'm her friend, and her guard." She shot more spikes, but it wasn't hard to tell is was less every time she did it.

14. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar growled. He sucked up the pain, and made his claws glow with energy. He yelled again, cutting the laser as it flew at him. A barrage of lasers went straight to Luna.

15. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly looked around her lab, mumbling "Potions are ruined, ink will take time to thaw..." and thinking of what she could do to help.
    "Healing potions, I doubt Iota has any!" she quickly exclaimed, running to the alchemy station and using the flames from a burner as a source to create a small conflagration around a bottle of a frozen healing potion.
    Once it had thawed, Lilly poured it into a large boiling flask and started adding ingredients from the shelf above to the potion, mumbling "Alright, I can re-vitalize the potion first to counteract the fact that it was frozen, and I think I can strengthen it by blending some of the dried Blood Ivy into it..." as she swiftly worked.

Ominethious likes this.
  16. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Darcia smirked. The lasers bounced off the crystals, and with each one it bounced from, one laser turned to two. The lasers more then tripled by the time they got to Luna, and she was as hell was not ready for that. The crystals had also now slowed down enough to not do damage. All of the lasers hit Luna in most parts of her body, leaving many wounds. She fell back, completely out of energy.

17. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar smiled and started laughing. He limped his way to Luna. One of his knees was messed up from the crystal. "Hahaha! You bitch! The only person who sits in that throne is my Queen Xertra! Hahaha!" He laughed. He had a very evil grin on his face as he got closer to Luna.

18. Mailboxhead

Iota rolled out of the way. It was getting quite easy to dodge these. "Friends don't make you kill the people that you like."

19. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious's muscles twitched as Ivory kept his Internal organs from failing. He was coughing up small bits of Magma out of his lungs.

20. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa continued leading Xertra through the drider tunnels, saying "I think we might be close to Maeja's nest now... Maybe?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.