The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by zooey, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Iota's feet were still clawed, actually. He had no problem keeping his footing long enough to reach Katrika, still sprinting full speed. He shrugged forward to plow right into her with his shoulder.

2. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

(( Theme drop:
    ))

Ominethious traced her movements, and had watched out particularly for Tar, Hoping his bullets do not hit him he tried to aim closer to Luna's body rather than in front of her while she ascended. Ominethious yelled, "And yet you Cower away with such Powers..."

3. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar saw it, and dodged it. "Nice try bitch, now you die!"

He boosted full speed into Luna, he did his best to drive his claws into her body, and bite her neck with his fangs.

4. Mailboxhead

Maeja swept gently with one of her legs, picking Arawn up and setting him on the back of her spidery lower-body.

5. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Katrika never had time to block it and took the hit to her chest. It knocked her back, but never did much in terms of damage. She then used her hand to bounce herself back up into place turning the water below into ice spikes toward him. "Why are you so interested in fighting me?"
    Luna raised her hand as small bits of crystal came from the ground to deflect the bullets in many different direction, one in Tar's direction. The hand also came around and gave her a boost out of booth of there way. The other hand now made it's way around, swinging at Tar as well.

6. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar roared, shattering the crystal hands with a few punches. "ACCEPT YOUR DEATH YOU BITCH!" He roared at Luna, chasing her once more. "LET ME END YOU! HAHAHHHAAAAA!" He laughed maniacally.

7. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Luna panicked for a moment flying backwards and shot a lightning bolt at him.

8. Mailboxhead

Iota chuckled. "I dunno, I guess I just see something in you!" He dodged left, rolling out of the way of ice volley.

9. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

The bolt hit him in the chest. Tar growled as he was pushed back fairly far. He couldn't keep up. Shattering those crystals cost him a few bones in his hands. The pain was immense. Tar wasn't going to let Luna live though.

He roared again, beginning to shoot a barrage of lightening at the succubus. Every shot missed its mark, he was too weak already. Breaking things and going insane for a little, takes a bit outta ya.

10. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin continued to try and volley more shots at Luna, hoping eventually the shrapnel would hit her he kept reloading and firing towards her.

11. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He giggled softly and hugged her from around her back and rested his head on her shoulders.

12. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Luna sighed finally getting back down on the ground. Him breaking on the fists was quiet annoying, but she still had two. the other came flying down on top of him now.
    Katrika giggled a little "what in the world could you see in a guard like me."

13. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

The crystals from earlier kept catching the bullets and reflecting them, but more and more kept spawning. Until they eventually came flying towards him.

14. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar growled, he put his arms in an X above his head, just in time for the fist to crash into him. It took all his strength to stop if from crushing him. It did pound him into the ground a bit, under his feet, a small crater was made. Tar grunted with effort, trying to hold the fist.

15. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Yep. "
    She replied waving goodbye to Alysia.

16. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin was now running at her, dropped his pistols, and had both hands blazing with Molten rock about to try and punch her out, seeing she's distracted by tar.

17. Mailboxhead

Alysia hurried after them. "Wait! I'm coming with you!"

18. Mailboxhead

Iota rushed at her, attempting to strike her with the butt of his rifle. "You're pretty civil! You didn't harm Lilly at all, but you had the chance. I'd rather fight you than leave you to these other two."

19. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Um... "
    She turned to Lucia.

20. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

There was a large crashing sound outside. And then a second one above the roof, but that was actually breaking a whole in. A dragon dug it's way down to the floor, firing a laser out of it's mouth on the way down blowing through the large crystal fist, shattering it. The dragon landed on the dragon landed on the grounded and turned it's head to Tar "been a while." What was left of Zeta's energy was used to be in awe of the moment. She thought he was dead, apparently not. Luna was a bit angry, well, a bit was a bit of an understatement.

(( I'm running out of colours D: ))
    Luna currently wasn't paying too much attention, taking the hit, very hard and falling off the general area of the throne. She threw a barrage of crystals at him in counter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.