The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by zooey, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar sighed, "Looks like im late for the party already...oh well..."

He breathed heavily, calming his mind. Deep down he felt the power begin to rise. Tar's body glowed for a moment, then the light disapated, he was his old self.

His true Draconic form. "Right..." He said, his voice deep and commanding,"...time for this bitch to die."

2. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Luna chuckled "weakling." She quickly made crystals come up from the floor and take the bullet shots. The explosive rounds did blow the crystal up, but she was unharmed.

3. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar shouted at her, "Hey Luna!" After that, he shot a bolt near her, to divert her attention.

Ominethious likes this.
  4. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Alysia's gaze dropped to the floor. She was obviously very distraught. "I... I don't know what to do... Is this someone new to the castle?" She said, her attention turning to Lucia.
    Iota followed the succubus intently, pausing only when they passed through the residential ward to quickly grab some equipment from his room. An assault rifle with bayonet attached, and of course some ammo. He proceeded to the throne room and surveyed the mounting chaos within, waiting for an opportune moment to join in.

5. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Omin sighed, knowing he's outmatched firepower wise he comes up closer, still trying to fire at her little defence Crystal barricades he slowly channeled magma up to his hand, to try and bust his way through it. He became more, and more into his rage-like state he was starting to make his suit glow from the heat.

6. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Katrika stared directly at Iota "I thought you'd never come!"
    Luna's attention was indeed caught. She smirked. The last thing she did was bust Zeta's other hand and punched her back to the wall "oh, so you return?"

7. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Lucia nodded "I just got here, I need to talk to the queen about something important."

8. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"Yes. And under the rule of Xertra, you will die here today. And I will devour your body..." He smiled his evil toothy smile. Then he roared, boosting as fast as he could towards Luna.

9. Mailboxhead

"Oh, uhm.... uh, right. She headed off into the tunnels with Kalissa. We'll need to find her."

10. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Enigma nodded.
    " In the tunnels? Alright thank you Alysia. "

11. Mailboxhead

"Heh, had to grab a few things!" Iota said, suddenly lunging into the fray. He already knew his fight would probably be between him and Katrika, and so he wasted no time closing the distance to her.

12. Mailboxhead

Maeja stared at Arawn. "Remember i said to quiet down?"

13. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Arawn frowned a bit sadly. "Okay. But I can please have Mommy's collar back Mistress?"

14. Mailboxhead

Maeja thought for a moment. "Maybe... if you can prove something to me..."

15. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He nodded with a hopeful look.

16. Mailboxhead

She started to break open the cocoon holding Arawn, but slowly so he wouldn't be able to escape easily. "If you're a good little pet and don't run away, I might let you have it back." Even if he did run, she wouldn't have much trouble tracking him down again.

17. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Luna could see herself getting cornered finally. She quickly flapped her wings and flew directly upward into the air to dodge both Omin and Tar.
    Lucia nodded "shall we get going then?"
    Katrika expected his feet to not be spiked right now. She froze the water now just under his feet and toward her.

18. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Free of the cocoon he stretched and hugged her leg and walked along with her keeping one hand on her body so he wouldn't lose her.

19. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar roared at her,"OH NO YOU DONT YOU WINGED BITCH!". He boosted after her at full speed. Teeth bared and claws ready to shred her apart.

20. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Shit" she spoke under her breath. One of fists came from the side flying in Tar's direction.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.