The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by zooey, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"Shit" Tar said quietly. His first priority might be his Queen. But here and now, his daughter came first. He let Pangaea down from his back. He used his arms to keep her behind him.

"Just stay behind me, ok? Stay behind me no matter what Pangaea..." He told her quietly.

He cleared his throat. Tar never talked the way he would now. Usually his tones were casual or friendly. Loving when he was with his family. Annoyed with the other Dragons. But here, he let all he could to make his tone serious and threatening.

"There a reason some bitch is sitting on my Queens throne other than my Queen?" He asked loudly.

2. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Enigma knodded her head.
    " I dont hear Xertra though. What powers does your allies have? "
    She didnt wanna ask about not harming Zeta again and she coudlnt hear Zeta being in pain anyway.

3. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"the stongest is in the room there now with her slave, Luna, how about we go try and find Xetra hmm?" She started walking another way.
    Luna chuckled "this is my throne, it was taken from me and I'm taking it back." She leaned in forward "why, what will you do about it?"

4. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Sure! " Enigma replied following after Lucia.

5. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar growled. He felt his blood beginning to run faster. His heart began to speed up and his body heat rocketed. His eyes began to change color to a pure red hue.

"Do you have to ask?" He said. His tone sounded like he forced the words out, like it was hard to speak. "Get off my Queens throne. Your slutty ass does not belong in such a position." He added, smiling. His large smile showed all his sharp teeth.

Ominethious likes this.
  6. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious had moved his hand up to rise a small wall of rock as he reloaded his pistols, and started morphing a layer of rock onto his armor, making it as watertight as he could make it. Omin kicked the rock at Ivory, then had fired both of his pistols, didn't bother reloading, and opened his palm to shoot a ball of magma towards the Water shield.

7. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Lucia kept her arms around her neck. She liked the feel of having someone as a slave or at least hypnotised.
    Luna grinned "your a cheeky little basterd aren't you?" Her power level was shown now after those words. What took Xertra and Zeta awhile to cast, Luna did instantly. A hand made of crystals and gems came out of the floor out of seemingly no where as a fist and flew at tar from only a few feet in front of him.
    Ivory dodged the rock and bullets, but the ball of magma caught him by surprise. touched the water and made about half of it turn to steam, which she was unable to manipulate. She chased after him now around the room with what water she had.

8. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar crouched slightly and made an "x" with his arms, letting the crystals pound into him. He had to destroy this person, and protect Pangaea. After the attack stopped, he whisperd to his daughter. "Stay here. If you can...hide behind something. Ill see you in a little bit, I love you Pangaea..." A few moments later, he roared as loud as he could. He lept straight at Luna. Letting rage and pain take him over to fight now. He lept at her with his claws open and his teeth ready to dig into her flesh. Wind and lightening energy beginning to seep from his mouth uncontrollably.

9. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" So where are we going? Judging by the cordination id say you planned alot of this ahead so you know Xertra's location right? "

10. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Well I have no sweet clue where "Xertra is, so were gonna have to look around for her." She started walking to her room.
    "You forget I have two hands?" Another made use of him leaping at her and came from just in front of her, a fist toward him.

11. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

(sorry ima dumb!)

Tar tried to hit the fist and break it, but it was too strong. He was hit with incredible force. The large fist knocked Tar back all the way into the wall opposite him.

12. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious kept trying to pelt her with Magma balls. Hoping he could break her moral he said in his slightly deep, and demented voice, "Now aren't you so nimble, quick, agile... However Death cannot forestall its final judgements. You can break the Torchure, and hate... And save your slow demise for another day why don't you!" Ominethious kept reloading his six shot Pistol, and fired them all till he had only one left. Then he started to try and use Magma to cripple her.

13. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Enigma walked with her.
    " How are you even gonna kill Xertra by the way? She's immortal. "

14. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

She looked a bit distressed at that comment "I-I can't" she continued to dodge all of the shots fired at her with ease.
    Lucia laughed "no one is immortal, you just have to know what makes them strong."

15. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Runes perhaps? "

16. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Sure, they can help, but there's always a flaw." She got up to Xertra room and opened the door, Erika was on the bed. She never knew the new succubus was, but recognized Enigma.

17. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Enigma walked in.
    " I can try to handle this. If i fail then its up to you master. " She whispered to Lucia quiet enough for Erika not to hear her.

She went up to Erika.
    " Hey sorry to disturb you but do you know where Xertra is? "

18. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious tried to hit in front of her, but she just runs in the opposite direction, to desperately try to trap her by raising walls of rocks to block her dodge-routes. Still in his darker voice he shouted, "If you cannot i must destroy whatever binds you to her rule!"

19. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Maeja skittered along, holding Arawn in her arms. Did she really want to get rid of the kitten? He brought back memories to her, of a time where she was queen of the nest, where she didn't have to worry about scavenging food. It almost brought a tear to her eye. Enigma had ruined everything for her, weakening her enough to be ousted by some lower bitch Maeja couldn't even care about. Not to mention allowing her previous pets to all get kidnapped.

She unconsciously clutched Arawn to her a little tighter as she pondered these things. "...Somewhere safe," She eventually replied.

Blackleaf likes this.
  20. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Luna laughed "your going to have to try harder then that little lizard." The two large fists then headed straight in his direction.
    Erika pointed to Lucia "who's she?"
    Ivory threw what water she left at him "she's too strong for you to stop her!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.