The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by zooey, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious, slightly confused, and paranoid starts to slowly warm himself up, incase someone tries to lunge at him, saying, "Well, if she really is, it doesn't surprise me she's in here..."

(( I'm Logging for the night, fyi to Squidgi. ))

2. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

Arawn purred a bit more quietly having had Maeja calm him down. Still feeling her move he asked. "Where are we going?"

3. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar stopped at the outer gates of the castle. He remembered, rather late, Xertra asked him to watch the castle. He stopped there, still supporting Pange, and took out a crystal. It was the weird one Harn had given him.

Tar turned it on, if it was as easy to use as Harn explained, all he had to do was talk into it.

He cleared his throat. "Harn...? Can you hear me?" He asked. He felt dumb talking to a crystal. He could only imagine how confused Pangaea might be.

4. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Iota chuckled to himself over the two succubi's banter. "I wouldn't say I'm really loyal at all," He said, dodging the icicle and drawing his pistol. "I'm my own master." He fired a few rounds at Katrika, using his fire magic and the spark of the gunpowder to ignite them into incendiary shots.

5. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

harnackam had gotten bored searching the castle. When the search crystal ran out of energy, he gave up looking for Xertra. He started flying into the air, and headed back to his cliff side cave. He was in the air when a weak signal came from the crystal that he had given Tar. He tried to communicate back to him, although Tar had forgotten to power up the crystal. "Zap the crystal" he shouted to the receiver crystal.

6. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar recoiled at the noise he heard. "Well geez..." He said.

He did as Harn had said, zapping the crystal with energy. "Hows this?" He asked.

7. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

"Much better. I couldn't hear anything you said earlier. So, why are you calling me?" harnackam replied happily.

8. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar sighed. He set Pangaea down so he could talk better. She didn't seem to want to, but she'd get another chance.

Tar cleared his throat,"Uh...well. Its an odd favor really. I...need a gem for a ring. The best gem possible in fact. Do you happen to have any?"

9. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

"Well, I do know where to get some perfectly formed diamonds. It is a trip to get there though." harnackam said seriously.

10. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar sighed. "If it is too much trouble, do not bother. I was just wondering if you could. It...is fairly important to me."

11. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

"It is not too much trouble. Do you only need one?" harnackam replied curiously.

12. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

"Yes, and it needs to be perfect..." Tar said slowly,"...Harn, I gotta go back into the castle. I had almost forgot I have to stay here. If you can bring it to me, I'd greatly appreciate it isthasy." Tar knelt down so his energized daughter could climb on him once more. Once that was done, he thought it'd be sensible to go to the throne room. Maybe Xertra had something in there he might need.

Tar began to walk back to the throne room. Along the way, bouncing a bit to surprise Pangaea.

13. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Getting near the throne room, she could hear some talking. She recognized Zeta's voice, not a good sign where she had Enigma.
    Zeta stepped back a few steps, then Luna let go of ivory's leash "go grab the one in the suit for me." She looked upset, she never wanted to listen to her, but she had no choice. She started to run at Omni, intending to hurt him. Luna grinned staring directly at Zeta.
    Katirika raised an eyebrow, using magic with weapons wasn't a common practice these days. She let the bullet hit her. Hitting her in her stomach. Though the bullet did penetrate her, she simply smirked. Her runes on her body started to glow. The runes absorbed what magic was embed into the bullet and reduced the pain. "I suppose I should tell you why people are afraid of me back in my home town. they call me, Katrika of the black ice." And as she lifted her hand, what was once a spike in the floor made a whole forcing water to flow all over the floor and freezing to black, it was obvious it wasn't just water, but a lot thicker then regular ice, and way more slippery
    Normally, Pangaea would enjoy the bouncing, but the succubi from before gave her a very uneasy feeling. She looked nervous, very nervous.

14. harnackam

harnackam Ketchup Robot

"Yes, I can do that." harnackam replied, before starting to prepare for the journey ahead.

15. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar noticed this. He reached back and patted her head. "Don't worry. Im here for you..." He said smiling.

They enterd the castle once more. From the new smells, those succubi were here. Tar inwardly growled. Just what he needs, more succubi.

He made his way to the throne room to see if anyone was there. He walked in slowly. "Hello?" He said uncertainly.

16. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Enigma looked at the door.
    " That's Zeta. "
    She turned to Lucia.
    " Sounds like fighting in there. Are we gonna head inside master? "

17. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious saw her run towards him, then pulled out both of his Pistols and started to unload round after round at her, eyes glowing black shouting, "So you really do want to play a game with The Shadow of Hell!" kept firing his six shots til Omin reloaded his Magazine and fired again, this time turning into Incindantary shots.

18. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly raised an eyebrow and said "Quite the runes you have there." while sparking her lighter and causing the sparks to grow into a bolt of fire headed towards Katrika.

19. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Ivory was fully aware of the water Katrika was planning to channel through the building for her magic and used it to her advantage. Water flowed through the cracks in through the floor engulfing his bullets slowing the down enough to hardly hurt Ivory. Zeta turned to see the newcomer walk in the door, a dragon. Luna stared the dragon in the eyes. She knew who he was, she was one of the most loyal to Xertra and had to die. The second he walked in the door, a thick solid Pillar blocked the exit "welcome to the party Tar." She smirked evilly sitting on Xertra's throne.
    Katrika caught the bolt of fire in her hand, it never took long for it to get sucked into her "I'm the best runic mage around. Can't get better if you can't test on subjects am I right?" She of course ment herself as the subject.

20. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Lucia nodded "in a moment, she will need to let us in, I'm sure she had no plans to let anyone out."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.