The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by zooey, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mailboxhead

Mailboxhead Master Astronaut

Tired of filling out useless paperwork, Iota decided on a stroll through the castle. It'd been a while since he'd visited Lilly, so dropping by her lab sounded pretty good right about now. He left his quarters, closing and locking the door without even turning off the radio, then headed on down the hall. It would take a few minutes to really reach Lilly's lab.

2. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Sounds like a plan." Kalissa replied, drawing her dagger as she headed into the tunnels.

"Luna?" Lilly replied, thinking for a moment.
    "Wasn't she the daughter of the succubi queen before Xertra?" Lilly said, sounding fairly uncertain.

3. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Look. I do despise her but ive alredy resolved my conflict. And yeah thank you ive alredy been offered that by Xertra.

Im too skeptical of it though. Trust me, Ive been offered help both many times before i came here and also after. Its never works out quite as one hopes.
    I completely agree with you though! I hate Xertra but i dont think killing her will neither resolve nor do much in general. "
    She looked away for a moment.
    " Ive killed her once. I hope you know about her little immortality trick. "

4. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

A dark figure began walking towards the main doors of the castle. It weared a black hood, but bits of it's snow white hair and its red shining eyes could be seen. It soon reached the door, and entered. It slowly walked through the hallways. From its looks, it was a female. Whoever this lady was, it certainly knew the castle.

5. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Right well lead the way then." She let Kalissa get in front of her.

Katrika nodded "yep, were to here to get her throne back for her, since you know, Xertra doesn;t deserve it and such. oh and Luna plans on killing Zeta, do you know her too? There relationship never ended too well."

"Luna is no fool, she knows almost every way to bind a soul and ways to protect yourself from dyeing. This oppurtunity may not come back you know, You'll be leaving this place behind, so you won;t need to worry about others being angry with you."

6. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Ive only got one condition. That you dont hurt anyone appart from Xertra. Expecially not a neko named Kalissa and a succubus girl named Erika. She's Xertra's slave and lost her memories to Xertra a while back. Perhaps killing Xertra could restore them. "

7. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Alright then, going to need light fairly soon as well." Kalissa replied, walking through the tunnels attempting to get back to Maeja's den.

"I see then..." Lilly replied, closing her notebook and starting to walk to a potion cabinet.
    "I was wondering who could do that kind of damage to someone's soul, because patching Zeta up was anything but easy, I guess that answers it..."

8. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Lucia nodded "of course, as long as Erika, Kalissa or anyone else doesn't come to be a problem, they won't be harmed. She has no reason target them. Now I'm gonna need you to stay still for a second." She said as small jolts shot between her fingers on her hand, they never looked harmful.

9. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Altough im guessing you might want to hurt Zeta? Refrain from that if possible. " Enigma said slightly angry.

10. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Xertra held up a fireball, lightening the room "better?"

Katrika sighed "well, I imagine since you helped her she's alive because of you. It's unfortinant, but Luna would have my head if I kept you alive."

11. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

The comment caught her by surprise for a moment. How did she know Zeta, they may never know. "Of course" she replied. She delicatly jabbed her fingers on Enigma's stomach. Of course, this is exactly what Lucia was going for. With Enigma accepting, hypnosis was much much easier. "Are you ready?" she asked pulling away from her.

12. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Yeah, I think it was this way." Kalissa replied, continuing through the labyrinth-like tunnels.

"Yeah... Quite unfortunate, I wish we would have a chance to talk some more, you are the first rune user I have seen in a long time, but going against Xertra isn't something I can do..." Lilly replied disappointedly, taking a dark and oily potion out of the cabinet and picking up a small lighter on the counter.

13. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

Enigma suddenly expressed a bit of doubt when she noticed very brief but almost panicked reaction. " Hey- "
    Suddenly enigma felt an electric shock from Lucia wich caused her a bit of pain and made her feel lightheaded.
    " OW! W-what did you...? " She said as her vision became clear again and she noticed Lucia smilling at her.

14. Mailboxhead

It was at this moment that Iota had strolled into Lilly's lab, completely nonchalant and unaware of the sinister circumstances the succubus had found herself in. He leaned against the doorpost with a smile. "What's up, Lilly?"

15. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Xertra nodded, keeping sure to hold the fire up.

Katrika noticed the changeling come and sighed "I think I think i just have bad luck." She was aware this had become a game of deception. She pointed to the potion and froze it. Unsure of what it was, but not taking chanced. She looked to the changeling and asked "you wouldn't happen to be loyal to Xertra as well would you?"

16. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Simply helped... clear your mind and help you out while we complete are mission. Do you feel okay?"

17. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious had a sudden urge to get up, while saying, "Sure, ive been meaning to talk to her, however their were some... 'Distractions'..."

18. Mailboxhead

The smile disappeared from his face and he pushed himself off from the doorpost. "Why? What's going on?" He asked in a serious tone.

19. Blackleaf

Blackleaf Oxygen Tank

" Y-Yeah... My head hurts a bit... Alright so what is the mission Luci- "
    Suddenly enigma's voice stopped as she felt a bit of a pain in her head.
    " G-Gah... I mean master. Whats the mission? " She replied cluthing her head in pain.
    She thought to herself a bit why her head suddenly hurt but instantly dismissed the thought for absoulutely no reason. She just felt it wasnt important to think about.

20. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Continuing on, Kalissa mumbled "Where was it?!"
    Lilly looked to the potion and set it back on the counter, saying "Ice magic, what fun...", while moving to grab a pen and notebook to scribe a rune.
    "Apparently the old succubus queen's daughter is out for the castle, and apparently I have to die for helping Zeta..."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.