The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by zooey, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa then replied "Almost certain of it, this looks like the right stuff to me!" while taking the bottle and examining it.

2. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Good!" She could Tar from the other side of the door with Pangaea and opened it . She never seemed angry, but definently distracted"need something?" She asked Tar.

3. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar looked at her curiously. After a moment he said happily as Pange moved around on his back. "Ah...bad timing?"

4. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa then pocketed the bottle, saying "Alright!" and turning to notice Tar.

5. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"Driders, gotta go burn some, everything okay?" It was funny how she was making such a topic like death happen so... casually.

6. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar laughed but glanced at Pange to see if she reacted to Xertra's comment. He'd rather they grow up normally, and never witness. "Uh...actually I need a ring..." He was unsettled about Driders. He did not like them.

7. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Xertra closed her eyes and flicked her hand up and silver ring came from the ground with a little socket for a gem and she handed it to him "find something to put in and we'll be good."

8. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar took it slowly. "Thanks...? Do you...need me to do anything? Anything at all, my queen?" He asked her hesitantly.

9. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

"If anything, watch the place while I'm down in the catacombs, I don't know how long I'll be, but I know stuff can happen while I'm gone." She then turned back to Kalissa "ready to get going?"

10. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa nodded, saying "I think so... We need to grab a flashlight or something, though, too dark for me to see much down there..."

11. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Xertra held up a fireball "don't worry, I got this" she said in a very confident tone.

12. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar looked at the two and slowly backed out with Pange on his back,"Alright..." he said as he left. While walking back down the hallway tar looked at the ring. It was in amazing condition. Spotless. Scratchless. Gemless. Where could he find a gem?

13. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Alright then." Kalissa replied, sounding serious.
    "We need to get moving now, I have no idea how long that kitten is going to hold out down there..."

14. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Pangaea, not a care in the world was too busy enjoying the ride on his back.

Xertra nodded "you need to stop by Lily first to get the antidote right? Or will we leave and get the antidote when we get back?"

15. BrutorDragon

BrutorDragon Tiy's Beard

Tar smiled. His daughter, so full of energy always. "Alright Pange, looks like we are going in a cave...should be one nearby the castle..." He told her, walking out of the castle now. He headed toward the gate.

16. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa thought for a moment then replied "I think this should be enough for the kitten, though Lilly might have some potions that could help us down there."

17. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious Chuckled, then asked, "As for your race in Particular... Suggesting by that lil Robotic tail of yours Its Succubus?" Ominethious had looked over at her tail, small little thing. then had gone back to looking at her face, and not her eyes directly.

18. Squidgi

Squidgi Oxygen Tank

Xertra nodded "right, we should get a move on, the longer he's down there, the worse it can get."
    Zeta looked at her tail swishing and let a small laugh out "yeah, I'm a succubus, not like the usual though, I don't have the mind of one so I don't feel the need of lust."
    Pangaea was enjoying her ride when she saw four succubi pass by the two of them, none of them looked very pleased to be there, in fact one of them stared her down. She got scared and cuddled into Tar.

19. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Kalissa started walking through the halls, headed towards the catacombs, and said "Good point, we don't need to waste any time..."

20. Ominethious

Ominethious Supernova

Ominethious smirked saying, "The reason i have this little mask here is because i cannot breath the same as you do, dear." As he said that he tapped his finger on his Visor, bringing in attention his red eyes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.