The Demon Syndicate RP

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by zooey, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

His ears dropped. "Oh... Sorry." He then sat front of her licking her forehead. "I'll cover them for you." With that he plugged her ears with his fingers. "Playtime's over!" With the phrase the ropes undid themselves falling to the ground.

2. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly slowly stood, saying "Yep, you won that one... Thanks for helping me out of that though, no idea what kind of rope that is but it certainly isn't anything I know how to slip free of!"
    In a confused tone of voice, she then asked "Though, why did you just lick me..?"

3. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

"Because it'd confuse you." He giggled. "Now, lets work on making toys!"

4. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly still looked confused, and replied "But why..? Eh, nevermind..."
    "Which one do you want me to work on first?"

5. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

"Wings wings wings! And they won't break if I get caught in the silly VooDoo Kalissa does?" He inspected her slightly.

6. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly smiled and replied "A pair of wings? I've made those before, too bad I don't have my old contraptions from my lab-" but stopped.
    "Or... What used to be my lab..." she said, smile fading slightly.
    "I had a pair of mechanical wings I could've easily re-fitted for you, it'll take me a while to build them again... But might as well get too it while these runes construct parts of Amber's armor! They should stand up to Kalissa's wind magic just fine!"

7. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He giggled. "Will I be able to hide them too? That'd be even funner. Surprise her with them and then when she tries to voodoo me, grab her and take her for a ride!" He thought of how he could surprise people with that.

8. Crazyon

Crazyon Master Astronaut

A strange black ooze seemed to be sliding towards the town....

9. Guppy The Cat

Guppy The Cat Heliosphere

"You're right... but Purgatory is quite peaceful..."

"Science may cause all of this because of religion in the first place?"

10. GravityFlux

GravityFlux Guest

Kirito walked out of the room. There were several repercussions of a soul being destroyed, and all of them involved the disappearance of the soul. Nothing would be there. Oblivion, just like it is for Half Demons. What could be done? Phoenix trembled in his hand a bit, or was it his hand that trembled in rage? The latter was likely.

11. GunmanRex

GunmanRex Oxygen Tank

"Both cause war. It is why I tend to shy away from both. Also, the reason why purgatory is peaceful is because it is ruled by one race. When the world is all ruled by one side may it be peaceful."

12. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Thinking for a moment, Lilly replied "You could hide them when you aren't wearing them, but they would be fairly hard to hide when they are on your back... Maybe you could make a cover for them that looks like a backpack or something though, that might be able to hide them!"

13. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He thought. "I like it. Lets make it look like a fancy cool cape over it!"

14. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"I can make the wings, but you'll have to find the cape!" Lilly said with a giggle.

15. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

"Lets make the wings!" He giggled and jumped on her back. "Hi Ho Silver to the Wing Maker Thingamajing!"

16. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"Woah there!" Lilly exclaimed, nearly falling.
    Regaining her balance, she walked back over to her work area and said "Just sit down somewhere and give me some time to get started, I need to check up on the runes for my main project first, but I can get started working on them today!"

17. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He hopped off her back and sat down in a wheeled chair spinning in it. "Wheeeeee"

18. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

Lilly giggled and walked back over to the table with runes, examining the now larger ring of fire that appeared to now contain something.
    "Alright, coming along nicely..." Lilly thought, sending a charge to another rune on the table making both the rune and the ring of fire glow faintly pink, before walking back over to her desk beside the kitten.
    "Feel free to watch, maybe you could learn a thing or two!" Lilly said with a grin, taking a blank scroll and vial of ink and starting to quickly draw a complex rune on it.

19. Dende

Dende Giant Laser Beams

He got up beside her watching confused. "So... whatzat?"

20. Britefire

Britefire Supernova

"This is what's going to be the base of your wings!" Lilly replied, grinning a bit.
    "It is magic, or at least a form of magic! I use runes to construct things, it takes a lot of work but it can save time once you get good at it!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.